Product news: Australian designer Marc Newson has created a 22-piece collection with orange details for bathroom brand Caroma (+ slideshow).
Two of the four basins have an integrated shelf on one side.
There's also a fixed shower and a hand shower with orange details around the showerhead.
A selection of chrome taps and a urinal complete the collection.
Last year we filmed a series of interviews with Newson where he told us about making everything from beds to mobile phones to knives, and explained why he doesn't believe in instruction manuals.
We've also featured lots of projects by Newson, including a minimalist rocking horse for Italian brand Magis and a brightly coloured camera for Pentax – see all designs by Marc Newson.
- Established & Sons: Elevating Design
- London 2012 Olympic Cauldron by Thomas H…eatherwick
- Takaya incorporates taxidermy into botan…ical headdresses
- Great Orwell book covers by David Pearso…n
- Designed in Hackney: Luminous Lace by Lo…op.pH
- Paul Cocksedge's Double O bike lights sl…ot securely around a D-lock
- Monocle lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing
- Richard Sapper "wanted to design a multi…-sensorial kettle" for Alessi
- Dieter Rams 620 Chair Programme relaunch…ed by Vitsœ
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories