Product news: Australian designer Marc Newson has created a 22-piece collection with orange details for bathroom brand Caroma (+ slideshow).
Two of the four basins have an integrated shelf on one side.
There's also a fixed shower and a hand shower with orange details around the showerhead.
A selection of chrome taps and a urinal complete the collection.
Last year we filmed a series of interviews with Newson where he told us about making everything from beds to mobile phones to knives, and explained why he doesn't believe in instruction manuals.
We've also featured lots of projects by Newson, including a minimalist rocking horse for Italian brand Magis and a brightly coloured camera for Pentax – see all designs by Marc Newson.
- Silje Nesdal launches furniture collecti…on for compact living
- Anything by Michael Sodeau and Suikosha
- Products of Silviculture by Sebastian Co…x
- Sparkle by Tokujin Yoshioka for Kartell
- Paralympic design: competitive handcycle…s
- The World's Longest Table For All Cultur…es by UNStudio
- Thorn by Iris van Herpen and United Nude
- Whiteness by Julia Krantz
- Hayo Gebauer's Moiré Mirror rotates to …reveal changing patterns
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories