Product news: Australian designer Marc Newson has created a 22-piece collection with orange details for bathroom brand Caroma (+ slideshow).
Two of the four basins have an integrated shelf on one side.
There's also a fixed shower and a hand shower with orange details around the showerhead.
A selection of chrome taps and a urinal complete the collection.
Last year we filmed a series of interviews with Newson where he told us about making everything from beds to mobile phones to knives, and explained why he doesn't believe in instruction manuals.
We've also featured lots of projects by Newson, including a minimalist rocking horse for Italian brand Magis and a brightly coloured camera for Pentax – see all designs by Marc Newson.
- Tower: Instant Structure for Schacht X…II by rAndom International
- New tables by BarberOsgerby and Nendo …for Cappellini
- Tapehook by Torafu Architects
- Oliver Richardson stacks kitchen utens…ils into miniature totem poles
- Mars Colonisation by ZA Architects
- Rock 7 by Hironori Tsukue
- "We need to redesign our thinking with… LED lamps" - Marcel Wanders
- Tim van de Weerd's Monstera plant pots… balance on spindly legs
- L'Uritonnoir by Faltazi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories