Product news: Australian designer Marc Newson has created a 22-piece collection with orange details for bathroom brand Caroma (+ slideshow).
Two of the four basins have an integrated shelf on one side.
There's also a fixed shower and a hand shower with orange details around the showerhead.
A selection of chrome taps and a urinal complete the collection.
Last year we filmed a series of interviews with Newson where he told us about making everything from beds to mobile phones to knives, and explained why he doesn't believe in instruction manuals.
We've also featured lots of projects by Newson, including a minimalist rocking horse for Italian brand Magis and a brightly coloured camera for Pentax – see all designs by Marc Newson.
- Patch by Benjamin Hubert at Blå Station
- Concrete Cloth by Concrete Canvas
- The Country in the City by Alex Brown
- Paper Vase by Pepe Heykoop
- Stellar by Tokujin Yoshioka at Swarovski… Crystal Palace
- Doshi Levien for Moroso
- Aspirals by Suzanne Trocmé for 1882 Ltd
- Etre Touchy by Etre
- AC02 Jewel by Saskia Diez for e15
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories