Product news: Australian designer Marc Newson has created a 22-piece collection with orange details for bathroom brand Caroma (+ slideshow).
Two of the four basins have an integrated shelf on one side.
There's also a fixed shower and a hand shower with orange details around the showerhead.
A selection of chrome taps and a urinal complete the collection.
Last year we filmed a series of interviews with Newson where he told us about making everything from beds to mobile phones to knives, and explained why he doesn't believe in instruction manuals.
We've also featured lots of projects by Newson, including a minimalist rocking horse for Italian brand Magis and a brightly coloured camera for Pentax – see all designs by Marc Newson.
- Dezeen's Imagine Shop at Selfridges feat…ures augmented-reality watch store and Zaha yacht
- Sharing Plug by Dave Hakkens
- Forrest Myers at Hedge Gallery
- Zaha Hadid at Sonnabend
- MC Escher illustrations inform stands fo…r glass lamps by Note Design Studio
- The School of Life by Susanna Edwards
- Dressed collection by Jens Praet
- Perspectives mirrors by Studio Atùppert…ù bounce light between reflective layers
- Very Good & Proper designs new legs for …MT Club Chair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories