Cologne 2013: Berlin-based product designer Daniel Becker has created a set of ceramic tiles that let stoves give off more heat.
The Berlin stove tiles by Daniel Becker Design Studio are decorated with a geometric dotted pattern.
The three-dimensional pattern increases the surface area of the tiles so that they lose heat faster, warming the room more effectively.
Other tiles we've featured on Dezeen include an art gallery covered in glazed black tiles and a collection of tiles that look like oxidised metals – see all tiles on Dezeen.
We've been reporting on other products at imm cologne, such as an asymmetrical desk and a storage box and mirror that hang from a leather strap – see all products launched in Cologne.
- I Have a Lifestyle model-kit window inst…allation by Fabio Novembre for Tommy Hilfiger
- Pylons of the Future Dancing with Nature… by Hugh Dutton Associés
- Mark the last veil by Roos Kuipers
- Assemblage 2 by Toogood at Natura Morta
- Sweeper Clock by Maarten Baas
- Hand-drawn animated music video by Rosan…na Wan for Tom Rosenthal
- W+W by Gabriele and Oscar Buratti with R…oca Innovation Lab
- Dezeen podcast: Drawing Fashion at the D…esign Museum
- The Empty Chair by Maarten Baas for Amne…sty International
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories