Cologne 2013: Berlin-based product designer Daniel Becker has created a set of ceramic tiles that let stoves give off more heat.
The Berlin stove tiles by Daniel Becker Design Studio are decorated with a geometric dotted pattern.
The three-dimensional pattern increases the surface area of the tiles so that they lose heat faster, warming the room more effectively.
Other tiles we've featured on Dezeen include an art gallery covered in glazed black tiles and a collection of tiles that look like oxidised metals – see all tiles on Dezeen.
We've been reporting on other products at imm cologne, such as an asymmetrical desk and a storage box and mirror that hang from a leather strap – see all products launched in Cologne.
- Charity sale of designer napkins
- Flower Street BioReactor by Emergent
- Styrene by Paul Cocksedge for the Stepne…y Green Design Collection
- Nendo bottles 20 "different kinds of rai…n" for Words installation
- Move Your Energy by Novague
- Helena Westerlind at The Temporium
- Hair Clip on Hair by Humans Since 1982
- Resident to launch furniture and lightin…g collection in Milan
- Happy Toys by Usuals
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories