Cologne 2013: Berlin-based product designer Daniel Becker has created a set of ceramic tiles that let stoves give off more heat.
The Berlin stove tiles by Daniel Becker Design Studio are decorated with a geometric dotted pattern.
The three-dimensional pattern increases the surface area of the tiles so that they lose heat faster, warming the room more effectively.
Other tiles we've featured on Dezeen include an art gallery covered in glazed black tiles and a collection of tiles that look like oxidised metals – see all tiles on Dezeen.
We've been reporting on other products at imm cologne, such as an asymmetrical desk and a storage box and mirror that hang from a leather strap – see all products launched in Cologne.
- ADD System Furniture by Werner Aisslin…ger for Flötotto
- "You can design anything and have it 3…D-printed"
- Project DNA by Catherine Wales
- Pylons of the Future Dancing with Natu…re by Hugh Dutton Associés
- Sandwichbike flat-pack wooden bicycle …by PedalFactory goes into production
- Lazy Bastard by Bertjan Pot for Montis
- Bell-orgel by Nendo
- X-RAY by Tokujin Yoshioka for KDDI
- Konstantin Grcic adds armchair to Pro …seating collection for Flötotto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories