Cologne 2013: Berlin-based product designer Daniel Becker has created a set of ceramic tiles that let stoves give off more heat.
The Berlin stove tiles by Daniel Becker Design Studio are decorated with a geometric dotted pattern.
The three-dimensional pattern increases the surface area of the tiles so that they lose heat faster, warming the room more effectively.
Other tiles we've featured on Dezeen include an art gallery covered in glazed black tiles and a collection of tiles that look like oxidised metals – see all tiles on Dezeen.
We've been reporting on other products at imm cologne, such as an asymmetrical desk and a storage box and mirror that hang from a leather strap – see all products launched in Cologne.
- Units for Reconstruction by Miguel Vieir…a Baptista
- James Lee designs Paperclip Armrest to e…nd elbow grapples on the plane
- Slow White Series by Bo Reudler
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Brendan Magenn…is
- Pandora by Sander Mulder
- Colour Injector lamp by Taras Sgibnev
- Something Fishy by Róshildur Jónsdótt…ir
- Magnum lamp by Patrycja Domanska and Fel…ix Gieselmann is four lights in one
- Wästberg lighting collection 09
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories