Product news: Dutch designers Studio Makkink & Bey have combined a desk, shelves and swivel chair to create a flexible workspace in a single item of furniture.
Designed for Dutch Brand PROOFF, the chair can be spun ninety degrees so the arm can be used as a side table and partition while reading, or a surface for desk-based work.
The seat is raised above the chunky base so it can move independently from the rest of the piece.
A shelving unit propped on two feet sit at one end and extends out past the seat so legs can fit underneath. Surfaces can be mixed and matched with shades of beige and bright blue.
- ICA announces major London design show
- New Shadow Monsters video
- Emilio Nanni's Spy chair features a thin… seat to expose its frame
- Lost in Sofa by Daisuke Motogi Architect…ure
- OCD Table by Esrawe Studio panders to co…mpulsive organisation
- Literature Versus Traffic by Luzinterrup…tus
- Piqué and Double Piqué by Studio Glith…ero
- Geof Ramsay provides an alternative to s…itting on stairs with Steps bench
- Midi Colors by Lagranja Design for Sist…ema Midi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories