Product news: Croatian designer Filip Gordon Frank has put his paperclip-like Mini Me desk lamps into production under his new brand Polymorph.
He has also blown the design up five times to create a floor lamp, and both sizes are available in nine different colours.
First designed in 2006, the light was originally produced by Italian company spHaus until it was discontinued in 2009. "I was kind of convinced that the product was good enough to carry on with production in some other way," says the designer of his decision to found Polymorph.
- "We have created a new type of water" - …Philippe Starck
- Portus sofa system by Lammhults designed… to create a "room within a room"
- Nodi Contemporanei by Loredana Bonora
- Arc table by Foster + Partners for Molte…ni&C
- Espasso showcases Brazilian furniture de…sign at Miami's The Shore Club
- Z-shaped clothes hanger easily fits thro…ugh the neck hole
- Job Office collection by Studio Job for …Lensvelt
- Pepe chair by Helene Steiner made from r…olled-up beech veneer
- Bronze Poly Chair by Max Lamb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories