Product news: Croatian designer Filip Gordon Frank has put his paperclip-like Mini Me desk lamps into production under his new brand Polymorph.
He has also blown the design up five times to create a floor lamp, and both sizes are available in nine different colours.
First designed in 2006, the light was originally produced by Italian company spHaus until it was discontinued in 2009. "I was kind of convinced that the product was good enough to carry on with production in some other way," says the designer of his decision to found Polymorph.
- Osmosis Interactive Arena by Arik Levy
- The Chicken Projectby Kieren Jones
- Hoof by Samuel Wilkinson for &tradition
- Luz Interruptus by Luzinterruptus
- Y Chair by Tom Dixon
- Barnaby Barford mirrors and figurines
- The Hatton and Hyde ranges by Assemblyro…om
- Dressed Up Furniture by KAMKAM
- Nangchang Nangchang bamboo installation …by Kengo Kuma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories