Product news: Croatian designer Filip Gordon Frank has put his paperclip-like Mini Me desk lamps into production under his new brand Polymorph.
He has also blown the design up five times to create a floor lamp, and both sizes are available in nine different colours.
First designed in 2006, the light was originally produced by Italian company spHaus until it was discontinued in 2009. "I was kind of convinced that the product was good enough to carry on with production in some other way," says the designer of his decision to found Polymorph.
- Xemei Stool by Mediodesign
- Matka Vases by Pepe Heykoop
- BMW Art Cars
- Neri&Hu's Das Haus installation is des…igned to "unsettle people"
- Whiteness by Julia Krantz
- "People who don't like Comic Sans don'…t know anything about design"
- Dezeen Watch Store at Tracey Neuls: 20… November to 23 December 2012
- New work by Bram Boo
- Saint Laurent opens new flagship store… in Paris
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories