Product news: Croatian designer Filip Gordon Frank has put his paperclip-like Mini Me desk lamps into production under his new brand Polymorph.
He has also blown the design up five times to create a floor lamp, and both sizes are available in nine different colours.
First designed in 2006, the light was originally produced by Italian company spHaus until it was discontinued in 2009. "I was kind of convinced that the product was good enough to carry on with production in some other way," says the designer of his decision to found Polymorph.
- Minimalux launches Hash grid shelving un…it
- Hulger Indian Call Centre and The Replen…ishing Body movie
- "I don't really believe in instruction m…anuals" - Marc Newson
- Charlotte Perriand: designer, photograph…er, activist at the Museum für Gestaltung Zürich
- Evolution by Rick Owens
- Clocks, timers and thermometers by plusm…inuszero
- Circus tables by Formfjord for Offecct
- Quell & Company designs iPhone dock to b…e "at home in the home"
- Blasted Vase and Side Table by Kai Linke
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories