Product news: Croatian designer Filip Gordon Frank has put his paperclip-like Mini Me desk lamps into production under his new brand Polymorph.
He has also blown the design up five times to create a floor lamp, and both sizes are available in nine different colours.
First designed in 2006, the light was originally produced by Italian company spHaus until it was discontinued in 2009. "I was kind of convinced that the product was good enough to carry on with production in some other way," says the designer of his decision to found Polymorph.
- Ro armchair by Jaime Hayón for Republic… of Fritz Hansen
- Foster + Partners for Emeco
- Catch Chair by Jaime Hayón for &traditi…on
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Mary Ka…trantzou
- Visionaire 55 Surprise
- Object of Sound by NOCC
- Weng Xinyu designs emotionally needy hom…eware collection
- Movie of Future Systems and Ross Lovegro…ve at the London Design Festival
- Nosigner at 100% Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories