Product news: the circular sections of this console by French designer Philippine Lemaire for Ligne Roset can be curled round to make a dining table.
Philippine Lemaire incorporated metal ball joints underneath each sawn-oak circular top so the sections can be realigned.
Segments cut out of three of the four tops allow them to fit together and rotate around each other easily.
Each suface balances on two solid oak legs, which branch from a single stem coated in grey laquer at the joint.
- Doshi Levien for Moroso
- Pier Fabre suspends red strings over wat…erfall pool for Dripping installation
- Ettore Sottsass: A Survey, 1992 – 2007… at Friedman Benda
- Fashion fabric brand Vlisco to work with… "a list of designers"
- Bye Bye Bulb by Daniel Michel
- Church Street Bench by Bahbak Hashemi-Ne…zhad
- Interview: Strida bike designer Mark San…ders
- Pitt-Pollaro furniture collection by Bra…d Pitt
- Scantling by Mathias Hahn for Marset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories