Product news: the circular sections of this console by French designer Philippine Lemaire for Ligne Roset can be curled round to make a dining table.
Philippine Lemaire incorporated metal ball joints underneath each sawn-oak circular top so the sections can be realigned.
Segments cut out of three of the four tops allow them to fit together and rotate around each other easily.
Each suface balances on two solid oak legs, which branch from a single stem coated in grey laquer at the joint.
- Pencil Jewellery by Gemma Holt
- Designed in Hackney: laser dresses by Hu…ssein Chalayan for Swarovski
- Cherry Tree by Tom Price
- Alfashion by Sophie Lepinoy
- Organic tap by Philippe Starck for Axor
- New silver-faced Vigorelli by Matteo Rag…ni at Dezeen Watch Store
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee
- The Solar Sinter by Markus Kayser
- Helga Mogensen and Berglind Gunnarsdótt…ir at DesignMarch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories