News: Mace, the British firm behind London's Shard skyscraper, has been selected to oversee the construction of the world’s tallest building in Saudi Arabia.
Construction company Mace will work alongide another British firm, EC Harris, to build the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, which will stand more than 1 kilometre high on completion, as we reported previously.
- House of Nagahama by Takashi Okuno frame…s five courtyard gardens
- Brutalist buildings: Prentice Women's Ho…spital, Chicago by Bertrand Goldberg & Associates
- House in Fujizakura by Case Design Studi…o
- David Adjaye: "Africa offers an extraord…inary opportunity"
- New Pinterest board: living rooms
- Hat Tea House by A1 Architects
- Paddling Home by Kacey Wong
- Forest Bath by Kyoko Ikuta and Katsuyuki… Ozeki
- House T by Hiroyuki Shinozaki Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories