News: Mace, the British firm behind London's Shard skyscraper, has been selected to oversee the construction of the world’s tallest building in Saudi Arabia.
Construction company Mace will work alongide another British firm, EC Harris, to build the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, which will stand more than 1 kilometre high on completion, as we reported previously.
- Lilium Tower in Warsaw by Zaha Hadid
- Residential extension by Dubail Begert… Architectes
- Kokura Tanaka House by Akinari Tanaka,… POI, Nawakenjimu and Lapin
- Photographer Sebastian Weiss uses Inst…agram to capture "the syntax of cities"
- HOUS.E+ by Polifactory
- Stonehenge Visitor Centre by Denton Co…rker Marshall opens tomorrow
- Sliced Porosity Block by Steven Holl A…rchitects
- Old Town Apartments in Tallinn by Kosm…os
- The Louwman Museum by Michael Graves &… Associates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories