News: Mace, the British firm behind London's Shard skyscraper, has been selected to oversee the construction of the world’s tallest building in Saudi Arabia.
Construction company Mace will work alongide another British firm, EC Harris, to build the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, which will stand more than 1 kilometre high on completion, as we reported previously.
- Housing and gallery on Bastille Place by… [BP] Architectures
- Renzo Piano reconfigures Harvard Art Mus…eums around a grand courtyard atrium
- Burkhard Architekten adds concrete wine-…making facility to German village
- High-level windows funnel daylight into …Skylight House extension by Andrew Burges
- Public Promenade by 3S Studio
- 10 architecture and design exhibitions w…e're looking forward to in 2015
- Flynn Mews House by Lorcan O'Herlihy Arc…hitects
- Rattan Tunnel at Bacanalia by Natalia Or…tega Gámez and Jose Thén
- Terraces are cut out of the curved green… roof of NL Architects' Funen Blok K
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories