News: Mace, the British firm behind London's Shard skyscraper, has been selected to oversee the construction of the world’s tallest building in Saudi Arabia.
Construction company Mace will work alongide another British firm, EC Harris, to build the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, which will stand more than 1 kilometre high on completion, as we reported previously.
- Stilted woodland cabin by ALT Architekti… boasts a spiralling metal staircase
- Crofthouse by James Stockwell
- Icelandic Opera House by Arkitema and Ar…kthing
- Musevi by Enrique Norten and TEN Arquite…ctos
- Antonini Darmon's housing in Nantes pres…ents a patchwork of solids and voids
- World Building of the Year winner announ…ced
- Digital Origami by AKA Architetti
- Residence in Kato Kifissia by Tense Arch…itecture Network
- House in Fukawa by Suppose Design Office
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories