News: Mace, the British firm behind London's Shard skyscraper, has been selected to oversee the construction of the world’s tallest building in Saudi Arabia.
Construction company Mace will work alongide another British firm, EC Harris, to build the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, which will stand more than 1 kilometre high on completion, as we reported previously.
- Exeter College by Alison Brooks Architec…ts
- Casa La Cañada by Ricardo Torrejón
- Rivington Place by David Adjaye 2
- Ben Rousseau at the Ice Hotel
- Dezeen archive: Brazil
- Elevated office building by Jorge Mealha… folds around secluded plaza at technology park
- Black and White Gallery by CarverHaggard… is based on colonial architecture
- Barcode Luminescence by Mikyoung Kim Des…ign
- House in Tróia by Jorge Mealha Arquitec…to
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories