News: Mace, the British firm behind London's Shard skyscraper, has been selected to oversee the construction of the world’s tallest building in Saudi Arabia.
Construction company Mace will work alongide another British firm, EC Harris, to build the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, which will stand more than 1 kilometre high on completion, as we reported previously.
- Colourful shingles front Assemble's Yard…house studios for east London creatives
- Storage House byRyuji Fujimura Architect…s
- Jiangsu Provincial Art Museum by KSP Jü…rgen Engel Architekten
- Taastrup Theatre by COBE
- Linked Hybrid by Steven Holl Architects
- David Adjaye pavilion unveiled
- Textile Shipping Containers by Overtrede…rs W
- Plastic Moon by Norisada Maeda Atelier
- Future Project of the Year winner announ…ced at World Architecture Festival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories