Next week Dezeen will be at the SXSW technology conference in Austin, Texas, as part of Hackney House Austin, a showcase of the most exciting creative and digital companies from the London borough.
From 8 to 11 March, SXSW attendees will be able to meet representatives from more than 20 companies inside Hackney House Austin, a "capsule" edition of the Shoreditch pop-up space that hosted Dezeen's Designed in Hackney Day during the London 2012 Olympics.
Panels and workshops will be hosted by MakieLab and onedotzero in the afternoons, while Protein will relaunch its online video channel Protein TV with a forum discussing the Future of TV featuring speakers from ITV and Vimeo plus the site's founder and CEO William Rowe.
Other companies exhibiting will include design studios Bare Conductive, Not Tom and Hulger and web designers Poke as well as design consultancy BERG and electronics "haberdashery" Technology Will Save Us, both of whom took part in our Designed in Hackney Day.
- Pappa TARAHUMARA Punk Don Quixote by Tor…afu Architects
- Stereotype by Daizi Zheng
- Air Sundae by A+A cooren
- Maarten Baas in Milan
- Bathroom collection by Marc Newson for C…aroma
- "I use my imagination to create story sp…aces" - Katrin Olina at Dezeen Live
- The Oscar Niemeyer Collection for Conver…se
- Atlantis by Gayle Chong Kwan
- Apple unveils iPhone
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories