Milan 2013: the covers of these sofas by Italian industrial designer Giulio Iacchetti look like they're made of crumpled paper (+ slideshow).
Covers can also be ordered in fabric or leather in a selection of earthy shades.
Four simple blocky shapes form the single cushion, two armrests and angled backrest, which are supported by black metal feet at each corner.
The sofas will be shown in Milan next month, where Zaha Hadid will present twisting auditorium seats and Werner Aisslinger will unveil brightly coloured chairs.
- Wiktoria Szawiel fossilises natural fibr…es in resin furniture collection
- Interview with Tord Boontje on RCA Inten…t show
- Jason Bruges Studio for Veuve Clicquot
- Windowseat Lounge by Mike & Maaike for H…aworth Collection
- The home of the future will "know where …you are" - Yves Behar
- Johnny Kelly's short film demonstrates t…he role of design in everyday life
- Stone by Denis Guidone now available at …Dezeen Watch Store
- Designed in Hackney: Non-lethal mousetra…psby Roger Arquer
- Glithero patterns fabric using organ mus…ic
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories