Milan 2013: the covers of these sofas by Italian industrial designer Giulio Iacchetti look like they're made of crumpled paper (+ slideshow).
Covers can also be ordered in fabric or leather in a selection of earthy shades.
Four simple blocky shapes form the single cushion, two armrests and angled backrest, which are supported by black metal feet at each corner.
The sofas will be shown in Milan next month, where Zaha Hadid will present twisting auditorium seats and Werner Aisslinger will unveil brightly coloured chairs.
- In No Time by Sandra Backlund
- Matthew Hilton for Ercol at Tent Londo…n
- Dezeen Platform: Stewy
- Konstantin Grcic at Qubique 2011
- Binbags by Studio Toogood at The Tempo…rium
- The Royal Family Stools by Ellen Heilm…ann
- Custom Made U.S.A by Karen Ryan
- Giovannoni WASHLET by Stefano Giovanno…ni for TOTO
- Haute Bamboo by Bo Reudler and Olav Br…uin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories