Milan 2013: the covers of these sofas by Italian industrial designer Giulio Iacchetti look like they're made of crumpled paper (+ slideshow).
Covers can also be ordered in fabric or leather in a selection of earthy shades.
Four simple blocky shapes form the single cushion, two armrests and angled backrest, which are supported by black metal feet at each corner.
The sofas will be shown in Milan next month, where Zaha Hadid will present twisting auditorium seats and Werner Aisslinger will unveil brightly coloured chairs.
- LDN by Ross Lovegrove and NYC by KiBiSi …for Biomega
- Arcades by Troika
- Bamboolarule by Baskerville Studio
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers
- r5.5 by Jasper Morrison for Rado
- Jólan van der Wiel creates spiky shoes …for Iris van Herpen using magnets
- Cat Mckee at New Designers
- Nordic Mediterranean collection for Forn…asarig
- Minimal cookbook presents Japanese sweet… ingredients as colour swatches
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories