Milan 2013: the covers of these sofas by Italian industrial designer Giulio Iacchetti look like they're made of crumpled paper (+ slideshow).
Covers can also be ordered in fabric or leather in a selection of earthy shades.
Four simple blocky shapes form the single cushion, two armrests and angled backrest, which are supported by black metal feet at each corner.
The sofas will be shown in Milan next month, where Zaha Hadid will present twisting auditorium seats and Werner Aisslinger will unveil brightly coloured chairs.
- AM02 and AM03 Air Multiplier fans by Dys…on
- Hella Jongerius updates her "young class…ic" Polder sofa
- Concrete Chair by Tejo Remy & René Veen…huizen
- Apps by Richard Hutten for Artifort
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Chairs for the Dysfunctional by Alice Wa…ng
- Lightweight by Studio Tord Boontje
- Marlène Huissoud creates products with …the help of insects
- The PaperVillain by The Functionality
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories