Milan 2013: the covers of these sofas by Italian industrial designer Giulio Iacchetti look like they're made of crumpled paper (+ slideshow).
Covers can also be ordered in fabric or leather in a selection of earthy shades.
Four simple blocky shapes form the single cushion, two armrests and angled backrest, which are supported by black metal feet at each corner.
The sofas will be shown in Milan next month, where Zaha Hadid will present twisting auditorium seats and Werner Aisslinger will unveil brightly coloured chairs.
- LQ chandeliers by Hani Rashid for Zumtob…el
- Hotel Taj Mahal by Constantin and Lauren…e Leon Boym
- Soft Light by Simon Frambach
- Land Rover Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- Road Workers and White Liners by Josh Bi…telli
- Ora-Ito kitchen goes on European tour
- Nu-Balearica mix album artwork by Airsid…e
- Max Frommeld and Arno Mathies create a f…olding sled
- "We were fascinated by what to do with a…ll these coins" - Aberrant Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories