Milan 2013: Spanish studio Lievore Altherr Molina has designed a family of triangular tables and stools for Italian brand Arper.
The Ply collection comprises low tables and stools each made from a single plane of wood, which curves over from the bottom of one leg to the base of two others.
The tables are available in two different sizes and come in either red, black or a natural oak finish.
The stools come in three different heights, suitable for low tables, dining tables or bars. They are available in black or natural oak.
Arper will present the collection in Milan next month, where Tom Dixon is showing his Rough & Smooth collection and Citco will unveil an edition of marble tables by Zaha Hadid.
Lievore Altherr Molina has previously designed a number of other products for Arper, including the hourglass-shaped Saya chairs that were showcased at the launch of the brand's London showroom in October last year.
- Bokja for The Quirico Company
- Dear Disaster by Jenny Ekdahl
- Tent Sofa by Philippe Malouin for Campeg…gi
- Matteo Thun for VitrA
- Kristina Dam designs pale oak furniture …to incorporate plants
- Onduler and Sakulight by Chihiro Tanaka
- Ripple table by Benjamin Hubert
- Literature Versus Traffic by Luzinterrup…tus
- ECAL students design interactive product…s that address "lack of humanness" in electronics
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories