Milan 2013: Spanish studio Lievore Altherr Molina has designed a family of triangular tables and stools for Italian brand Arper.
The Ply collection comprises low tables and stools each made from a single plane of wood, which curves over from the bottom of one leg to the base of two others.
The tables are available in two different sizes and come in either red, black or a natural oak finish.
The stools come in three different heights, suitable for low tables, dining tables or bars. They are available in black or natural oak.
Arper will present the collection in Milan next month, where Tom Dixon is showing his Rough & Smooth collection and Citco will unveil an edition of marble tables by Zaha Hadid.
Lievore Altherr Molina has previously designed a number of other products for Arper, including the hourglass-shaped Saya chairs that were showcased at the launch of the brand's London showroom in October last year.
- Multithread by Clemens Weisshaar and Ree…d Kram
- Biomimicry chair by Lilian van Daal repl…aces traditional upholstery with 3D-printed structure
- Object 12-1 by Matija Čop
- Movie: interview with Maarten De Ceulaer
- Frozen in Time by Studio Wieki Somers at… Galerie Kreo
- Form 3 by fuseproject for Jimmyjane
- New watches by Denis Guidone
- Furniture from Buildings by Architectkid…d and Osisu
- Rectangle shoes by Maria Nina Vaclavek r…eveal outlines of the wearer's feet
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories