Milan 2013: Swedish collective Front will launch six new products in Milan next week, including leather stools shaped like squidgy animals and a plywood table with burnt-on doodles (+ slideshow).
Front will also present a lamp shaped like a mobile, a see-through ash cabinet, a globe-shaped lamp with a frosted exterior and a set of three low tables.
Last year in Milan the Stockholm company exhibited a lamp that blows a bubble every few seconds to form a transparent shade and a chair with a flexible back.
- The Temporium on llustre.com
- Mitate by Studio Wieki Somers at Galerie… Kreo
- Paralympic design: adaptive sailing equi…pment
- Dog or Bitch at Konarska-Konarski
- Tinkebell. at Torch Gallery
- Famiglia Grande by Kacey Wong
- Furniture by Jon Harrison
- Gifu by María del Pilar Velasco and Pau… Stephens
- New 351 Series by Uniform Wares now avai…lable at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories