Milan 2013: Swedish collective Front will launch six new products in Milan next week, including leather stools shaped like squidgy animals and a plywood table with burnt-on doodles (+ slideshow).
Front will also present a lamp shaped like a mobile, a see-through ash cabinet, a globe-shaped lamp with a frosted exterior and a set of three low tables.
Last year in Milan the Stockholm company exhibited a lamp that blows a bubble every few seconds to form a transparent shade and a chair with a flexible back.
- CRANE-IT by Micaela Nardella
- Revolving Chandelier by Bertjan Pot
- The Ocean Cleanup aims to strip 70 milli…on kilos of plastic from the sea in 10 years
- Piet Hein Eek's first eyewear range debu…ts at Dutch Design Week
- "In the East End there are always materi…als to be found" - Nina Tolstrup
- M2 by Milev Architects
- This That Other by Stefan Diez for e15
- Aposematic Jacket is covered in cameras …to ward off attackers
- Designed in Hackney: Pottery by Ian McIn…tyre for Another Country
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories