Milan 2013: Swedish collective Front will launch six new products in Milan next week, including leather stools shaped like squidgy animals and a plywood table with burnt-on doodles (+ slideshow).
Front will also present a lamp shaped like a mobile, a see-through ash cabinet, a globe-shaped lamp with a frosted exterior and a set of three low tables.
Last year in Milan the Stockholm company exhibited a lamp that blows a bubble every few seconds to form a transparent shade and a chair with a flexible back.
- "My sketches are really awful" - Nendo's… Oki Sato
- Growth Modeling Device by David Bowen
- New magazines: "Our goal was to map the …domestic landscape"
- Les Cordes chandelier by Mathieu Lehanne…ur for Château Borély
- Armadiature by Robi Renzi
- Studio Vit's Cone lights are shaped like… party hats
- Cascade by Atelier van Lieshout
- Bust marble chair by Tomáš Gabzdil Lib…ertíny
- "Everyone will be interested in making t…hings instead of buying things" - Janne Kyttanen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories