Milan 2013: Swedish collective Front will launch six new products in Milan next week, including leather stools shaped like squidgy animals and a plywood table with burnt-on doodles (+ slideshow).
Front will also present a lamp shaped like a mobile, a see-through ash cabinet, a globe-shaped lamp with a frosted exterior and a set of three low tables.
Last year in Milan the Stockholm company exhibited a lamp that blows a bubble every few seconds to form a transparent shade and a chair with a flexible back.
- Bend-Sofa by Patricia Urquiola
- Future Fashions exhibition by You Are …Here and Glamcult Studio
- Chariot by GamFratesi for Casamania
- Brigitte Coremans at My Way talks
- Myto chair by Konstantin Grcic
- Your Mobile Expectations by Olafur Eli…asson
- Spun chair by Thomas Heatherwick
- Momentané exhibition by Ronan and Erw…an Bouroullec
- Gogoro launches electric smartscooter …to combat pollution in megacities
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories