Milan 2013: Swedish collective Front will launch six new products in Milan next week, including leather stools shaped like squidgy animals and a plywood table with burnt-on doodles (+ slideshow).
Front will also present a lamp shaped like a mobile, a see-through ash cabinet, a globe-shaped lamp with a frosted exterior and a set of three low tables.
Last year in Milan the Stockholm company exhibited a lamp that blows a bubble every few seconds to form a transparent shade and a chair with a flexible back.
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Panna Chair install…ation at Moroso in New York
- All Lovely Stuff at Interiors UK
- Architectural Review redesign by Alexand…er Boxill
- Braun Design at Paul Smith Albemarle Str…eet by das programm
- Aluminium bowls by Fort Standard stand o…n fin-like legs
- Shai Langen covers bodies in liquid late…x fabrics and fermented dough
- Buro by DesignWright for Lexon
- Folding Techniques for Designers: spans …and parabolas by Paul Jackson
- Woonling Collection by Karoline Fesser
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories