Milan 2013: Swedish collective Front will launch six new products in Milan next week, including leather stools shaped like squidgy animals and a plywood table with burnt-on doodles (+ slideshow).
Front will also present a lamp shaped like a mobile, a see-through ash cabinet, a globe-shaped lamp with a frosted exterior and a set of three low tables.
Last year in Milan the Stockholm company exhibited a lamp that blows a bubble every few seconds to form a transparent shade and a chair with a flexible back.
- Ghost Stories, New Designs from Nendo at… MAD
- Takaya incorporates taxidermy into botan…ical headdresses
- Lockheed Chair by Riot & Sollier
- Moreno Ratti's marble vase stacks like a… mathematical puzzle
- Sé Collection II by Jaime Hayón
- Ron Arad at Timothy Taylor Gallery
- BN0046 by Braun at Dezeen Watch Store
- W101 by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Wäst…berg
- Designers create transportable leather f…urnishings for Louis Vuitton
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories