Milan 2013: Foster + Partners has designed a coffee table made by stretching a perforated disk of steel upwards to form a metal-mesh base.
A circular transparent glass top allows the structure to be seen from any angle. It's available in a brushed stainless-steel, brushed brass or bronze-painted finish.
This is the architecture firm's second table for Molteni&C, following its Arc table with a base made of cement and organic fibres in 2009.
Teso was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan earlier this month.
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Roger Arquer
- More images of Zaha Hadid's Jazz superya…cht
- Roc Apeldoorn interior by Tjep.
- The Olympian Architects T-shirt by Peter… Murray at Dezeen Super Store
- Stack Buffet by Hector Esrawe
- 2 Million & 1 AD by Austin Houldsworth
- Designer 3D-prints shoes representing 12… of his lovers
- Everyday Special by Mr Jones Watches
- Cut it Out by Noma Bar at Outline Editio…ns
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories