Milan 2013: Foster + Partners has designed a coffee table made by stretching a perforated disk of steel upwards to form a metal-mesh base.
A circular transparent glass top allows the structure to be seen from any angle. It's available in a brushed stainless-steel, brushed brass or bronze-painted finish.
This is the architecture firm's second table for Molteni&C, following its Arc table with a base made of cement and organic fibres in 2009.
Teso was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan earlier this month.
- Orbit by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Myrkr Chair by WORD
- Nicole Goymann and Christoph John create… shoes from deconstructed silkworm cocoons
- Little Romance by Lee Washington
- Flyknit running footwear by Nike
- LAT Chair by Jeroen van Laarhoven
- Stone Blind and Qanah by Sruli Recht
- Nendo extends Peg furniture collection f…or Cappellini
- Charity sale of designer napkins
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories