Milan 2013: Foster + Partners has designed a coffee table made by stretching a perforated disk of steel upwards to form a metal-mesh base.
A circular transparent glass top allows the structure to be seen from any angle. It's available in a brushed stainless-steel, brushed brass or bronze-painted finish.
This is the architecture firm's second table for Molteni&C, following its Arc table with a base made of cement and organic fibres in 2009.
Teso was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan earlier this month.
- Hobby Panton chair by Peter Jakubik
- Medusa, Chinita and Bellota wicker lamps… by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Underconstruction by Ornella Stocco
- W-eye by Matteo Ragni for MAWOOD
- Dezeen archive: flat-pack furniture
- Amanda Levete for Corian at LDF 2
- Storm furniture by Johannes Hemann
- Products of Silviculture by Sebastian Co…x
- 4010-Overdress by Johannes Laue and Joha…nnes Schroth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories