Milan 2013: Foster + Partners has designed a coffee table made by stretching a perforated disk of steel upwards to form a metal-mesh base.
A circular transparent glass top allows the structure to be seen from any angle. It's available in a brushed stainless-steel, brushed brass or bronze-painted finish.
This is the architecture firm's second table for Molteni&C, following its Arc table with a base made of cement and organic fibres in 2009.
Teso was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan earlier this month.
- Marginal Notes 2012 by Note Design Stu…dio
- Mutation by Maarten De Ceulaer
- Batavus Utility Bike by VanBerlo
- L’Oiseau by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec… for Vitra
- Downtown by Roderick Vos
- Candela installation creates luminous …patterns as it spins inside dark V&A gallery
- Dick, Pussy & Ass by Arik Levy
- Concept 1865 electric bike by Ding3000
- The Other Way by Carl Clerkin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories