Milan 2013: Foster + Partners has designed a coffee table made by stretching a perforated disk of steel upwards to form a metal-mesh base.
A circular transparent glass top allows the structure to be seen from any angle. It's available in a brushed stainless-steel, brushed brass or bronze-painted finish.
This is the architecture firm's second table for Molteni&C, following its Arc table with a base made of cement and organic fibres in 2009.
Teso was presented at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan earlier this month.
- Microclimates by PostlerFerguson
- David Ericsson "revels in beech" to crea…te Madonna Chair for Gärsnäs
- Sonja Rohleder animates natural disaster…s for Keimzeit music video
- Lighting installation by Robert Stadler …during Nuit Blanche in Paris
- Upside Down 2 by Floris Wubben
- Madrid installs moon-themed Christmas li…ghts
- Pandora by Sander Mulder
- Flux by Jerszy Seymour for Magis
- Transparent Collection by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories