Austrian designer Clemens Auer has created a pair of tweezers made from a single loop of metal.
Clemens Auer designed the steel grooming aid to mimic the "O" shape created when the index finger and thumb of one hand are brought together in a pinching gesture.
"It is a poetic and intuitive translation of an image that feels natural into a simple product," he told us.
Apart from the two ends that curve out to create the plucking implement, the metal band almost forms a complete circle
Galvanisation with various alloys can be used to achieve different coloured finishes.
More grooming tools on Dezeen include a stainless steel shaving set akin to industrial tools and shaving brushes with long locks of hair instead of short bristles.
A credit card-sized pack of USB sticks and a tap that uses half as much water as a normal faucet are other useful items we've featured lately.
- Dezeen Watch Store at designjunction
- Marcel Wanders launches Crochet Chair
- Tied-Up Pendant Lamp by Vitamin
- Taça by ENTLO.1A
- The Last Laugh by William Andrews for Mr… Jones Watches at Dezeen Watch Store
- Mossa Chair by Simone Simonelli for Prom…osedia
- MINI Scooter E Concept
- Design Real at the Serpentine Gallery
- CMYK lamp by Dennis Parren
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories