Product news: this wooden sideboard by Mexican designer Hector Esrawe is intended to reference the way raw materials are stored in piles.
Stack Buffet by Hector Esrawe is a long black-lacquered sideboard that can be built from either walnut or ash.
Two drawers are contained at one end, inside what appears to be an irregular stack of wooden panels. The other end is an open space for displaying larger objects.
Two criss-crossing pieces of wood are fixed to the base to provide the feet.
Hector Esrawe, who leads Esrawe Studio, previously collaborated with Mexican studio Rojkind Arquitectos to design a Japanese restaurant in Mexico City.
Other sideboards we've featured include a television cabinet with perforated doors and a collection of sideboards carved with geometric patterns.
- Lápis - Drawing Experience
- Sabi previews bathroom accessories ran…ge by Barber and Osgerby's MAP
- Beat vessels by Tom Dixon
- rAndom International at Spazio Krizia
- Wim Crouwel designs typeface for Holla…nd's FIFA World Cup 2014 kit
- Theatre chair for Dee and Charles Wyly… Theatre by Studio Arne Quinze
- E8 table by Mathias Hahn
- Pylon by Marcus Abrahamsson and Kristo…ffer Fagerström for Nola
- B&B Italia in Milan 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories