Product news: this wooden sideboard by Mexican designer Hector Esrawe is intended to reference the way raw materials are stored in piles.
Stack Buffet by Hector Esrawe is a long black-lacquered sideboard that can be built from either walnut or ash.
Two drawers are contained at one end, inside what appears to be an irregular stack of wooden panels. The other end is an open space for displaying larger objects.
Two criss-crossing pieces of wood are fixed to the base to provide the feet.
Hector Esrawe, who leads Esrawe Studio, previously collaborated with Mexican studio Rojkind Arquitectos to design a Japanese restaurant in Mexico City.
Other sideboards we've featured include a television cabinet with perforated doors and a collection of sideboards carved with geometric patterns.
- Perles necklace collection by Ronan and …Erwan Bouroullec
- Petting Zoo app by Christoph Niemann
- Heimlicht by Leoni Werle
- Beyond Boundaries, Art and Design by Zah…a Hadid at Ivorypress Space
- Pentagon Pen by Industrial Facility
- Analarm by Industrial Facility
- Patrick Parrish Gallery presents gridded… furniture and matching clothing at Design Miami 2014
- 360° Family by Konstantin Grcic for Mag…is
- Fish Lamps by Frank Gehry
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories