Product news: this wooden sideboard by Mexican designer Hector Esrawe is intended to reference the way raw materials are stored in piles.
Stack Buffet by Hector Esrawe is a long black-lacquered sideboard that can be built from either walnut or ash.
Two drawers are contained at one end, inside what appears to be an irregular stack of wooden panels. The other end is an open space for displaying larger objects.
Two criss-crossing pieces of wood are fixed to the base to provide the feet.
Hector Esrawe, who leads Esrawe Studio, previously collaborated with Mexican studio Rojkind Arquitectos to design a Japanese restaurant in Mexico City.
Other sideboards we've featured include a television cabinet with perforated doors and a collection of sideboards carved with geometric patterns.
- Eco Christmas tree by Buro North
- Dornbracht Conversations 3: panel 2 - Ex…tra/Ordinary
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Sleep …2012
- Key designs by Peter Saville
- Merry-go-round Coat Rack by Studio Wieki… Somers wins Dutch Design Awards 2009
- Great Indoors Awards winners
- Designer New Year cards
- Dune Formations by Zaha Hadid
- Sofa based on a pin cushion by Demeter F…ogarasi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories