The London Design Festival is over but we've still got plenty of great content from the event to come. See all our stories so far including our first Dezeen and MINI World Tour movie and read on for our pick festival highlights.
We started off the London leg of our Dezeen and MINI World Tour by talking to architect Alex de Rijke of dRMM about his practice's Escher-inspired installation of staircases outside Tate Modern.
The museum was also the setting for the Global Design Forum, where Peter Saville was revealed as the winner of this year's London Design Medal for his contribution to design and London. In the same interview, he declared that "Manchester is now the capital of the UK" and announced that he's creating a logo for Kanye West.
Dezeen also broke the news that the Victoria and Albert museum's latest acquisition includes two of the world's first 3D-printed guns.
Other things we liked at designjunction included the latest collection of furniture and homeware from Another Country and wicker lighting by Swedish studio Claesson Koivisto Rune. Dezeen also created the map for the West End Design District surrounding designjunction.
Elsewhere in the city our picks were OKAYstudio & Friends in the east, where Hunting & Narud showed a smoked-glass mirror with a brass counterweight, and 1882 in the west where Philippe Malouin displayed crockery that's made with an analogue 3D printer.
- Raw Edges shapes Endgrain wooden furnitu…re to reveal colourful patterns
- Borselius attempts to perfect traditiona…l street lighting with Halo
- Monochrome graphics create optical illus…ions at Tobias Rehberger's solo exhibition
- Dezeen at Home
- KHV60 by David Taylor
- String Lights by Michael Anastassiades f…or Flos
- Gijs+Emmy exhibition of Futuristic jewel…lery to open at the Stedelijk Museum
- Local River by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Sam Pearce has "reinvented the wheel" by… replacing spokes with springs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories