Here are some more images of Zaha Hadid's Milanese shoe boutique for American footwear designer Stuart Weitzman.
These images show shoes presented on sinuous display stands with metallic edges, while wall-mounted shelves curve out from vertical surfaces surrounded by more flowing forms.
Large lights recessed into the ceiling illuminate the space, while accessories on plinths and shelves are highlighted with additional lighting.
Hadid explained that stores in New York, Hong Kong and Rome planned for 2014 will each have their own identity but follow a similar style.
The London architect has previously created boutiques for Milan-based fashion designer Neil Barrett. She's also designed a number of shoes herself, including pairs for brands Lacoste, United Nude and Melissa.
- Ceramika showroom by Claesson Koivisto R…une Architects
- KK Outlet by Fashion Architecture Taste
- Droog New York by Studio Makkink & Bey
- WOKmedia show at Design Miami
- AIA Coffee & Restaurant by Inês Aia
- Unknown Architects updates 200-year-old …house with twisting staircase and wooden furniture
- Mexican library renovation by Taller 6A …features bookshop covered in boxes
- The Living Staircase by Paul Cocksedge
- Studio East Dining by Carmody Groarke
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories