Here are some more images of Zaha Hadid's Milanese shoe boutique for American footwear designer Stuart Weitzman.
These images show shoes presented on sinuous display stands with metallic edges, while wall-mounted shelves curve out from vertical surfaces surrounded by more flowing forms.
Large lights recessed into the ceiling illuminate the space, while accessories on plinths and shelves are highlighted with additional lighting.
Hadid explained that stores in New York, Hong Kong and Rome planned for 2014 will each have their own identity but follow a similar style.
The London architect has previously created boutiques for Milan-based fashion designer Neil Barrett. She's also designed a number of shoes herself, including pairs for brands Lacoste, United Nude and Melissa.
- Super Sense Spa by KUU
- WORKac shuns "office as playground" fo…r Wieden + Kennedy's NY headquarters
- 166 Perry Street by Asymptote
- East London Furniture at DreamBags Jag…uarShoes
- Beasties, Zaha and BarberOsgerby for 2…0ltd
- Skype office by PS Arkitektur
- Fujitsubo by Archivision Hirotani Stud…io
- LaboBrain and LaboShop by Mathieu Leha…nneur
- Palazzina Grassi by Philippe Starck
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories