Here are some more images of Zaha Hadid's Milanese shoe boutique for American footwear designer Stuart Weitzman.
These images show shoes presented on sinuous display stands with metallic edges, while wall-mounted shelves curve out from vertical surfaces surrounded by more flowing forms.
Large lights recessed into the ceiling illuminate the space, while accessories on plinths and shelves are highlighted with additional lighting.
Hadid explained that stores in New York, Hong Kong and Rome planned for 2014 will each have their own identity but follow a similar style.
The London architect has previously created boutiques for Milan-based fashion designer Neil Barrett. She's also designed a number of shoes herself, including pairs for brands Lacoste, United Nude and Melissa.
- Cafe Ki by id
- Torafu Architects creates three-tiered i…nterior for Japanese ice-cream cafe
- Bangkok Flat by Architectkidd
- Eat Drink Design at Dutch Design Week
- Arhitektura d.o.o. renovates cross-shape…d attic in Slovenia into holiday home
- The Long Drop by Studio Glithero
- Technicolor Bloom by Brennan Buck
- Link by PearsonLloyd
- Thin Office by Studio SKLIM
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories