Here are some more images of Zaha Hadid's Milanese shoe boutique for American footwear designer Stuart Weitzman.
These images show shoes presented on sinuous display stands with metallic edges, while wall-mounted shelves curve out from vertical surfaces surrounded by more flowing forms.
Large lights recessed into the ceiling illuminate the space, while accessories on plinths and shelves are highlighted with additional lighting.
Hadid explained that stores in New York, Hong Kong and Rome planned for 2014 will each have their own identity but follow a similar style.
The London architect has previously created boutiques for Milan-based fashion designer Neil Barrett. She's also designed a number of shoes herself, including pairs for brands Lacoste, United Nude and Melissa.
- Furniture by Faye Toogood for Opening Ce…remony
- Studioilse creates restaurant interior w…ith secluded garden in central Hong Kong
- 2D/3D Chairs by Yoichi Yamamoto for Isse…y Miyake
- Farshid Moussavi designs London shop int…erior for Victoria Beckham
- "The courtyard is the soul of DPS Kinder…garten School"
- Pure Groove Records by Threefold Archite…cts
- Office for Emu Films by Studio Swine
- Archiproba transforms 1920s telecommunic…ations building into offices in Moscow
- Snog frozen yogurt shop by Cinimod Studi…o
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories