Here are some more images of Zaha Hadid's Milanese shoe boutique for American footwear designer Stuart Weitzman.
These images show shoes presented on sinuous display stands with metallic edges, while wall-mounted shelves curve out from vertical surfaces surrounded by more flowing forms.
Large lights recessed into the ceiling illuminate the space, while accessories on plinths and shelves are highlighted with additional lighting.
Hadid explained that stores in New York, Hong Kong and Rome planned for 2014 will each have their own identity but follow a similar style.
The London architect has previously created boutiques for Milan-based fashion designer Neil Barrett. She's also designed a number of shoes herself, including pairs for brands Lacoste, United Nude and Melissa.
- United Nations North Delegates' Lounge b…y Hella Jongerius and Rem Koolhaas
- Inside awards: Fullerton Bay Hotel by An…dre Fu
- Vassall Road Housing & Medical Centre by… Tony Fretton Architects
- Wavy green lounge by Svet Vmes Architect…s replaces an old school entrance
- MPH Architects transforms "magnificent" …former car factory into education centre
- Cantina de Comida Mexicana by Taller Til…iche
- Interno Giorno by Teka Studio
- Nano Architects remodels 1960s apartment… in Japan with curved and letterbox-shaped openings
- Wienerwald restaurant by Ippolito Fleitz… Group
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories