Bell-shaped pieces sit inside each other to form a ridged band akin to prehistoric jewellery. "We had a profound desire to use stone in relation to our fascination with primitive jewellery," said the duo. "Something direct but searching as well for delicacy in its fall and the relation to the body."
The necklaces are made from blood jasper, black onyx and Carrara marble in a matte or shiny finish, and the collection includes three sizes.
- Daniel Brereton animates Metronomy's R…eservoir music video using coloured pens
- Office Pets by Hella Jongerius
- Maarten Baas at Carpenters Workshop Ga…llery movie
- Rooftop fish and chip shop by Somethin…g & Son is (slowly) growing its own produce
- Watt-Lite by the Interactive Institute
- Till You Stop by Mischer’Traxler
- ArcelorMittal Orbit by Anish Kapoor
- Wanders to launch sofa concept in Lond…on
- Dezeen and Paul Cocksedge present Chan…ge the Record at Concrete
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories