Bell-shaped pieces sit inside each other to form a ridged band akin to prehistoric jewellery. "We had a profound desire to use stone in relation to our fascination with primitive jewellery," said the duo. "Something direct but searching as well for delicacy in its fall and the relation to the body."
The necklaces are made from blood jasper, black onyx and Carrara marble in a matte or shiny finish, and the collection includes three sizes.
- Mugrosita by Liliana Ovalle
- Motorlight by Jake Dyson
- Collection Wajima by Bouroullec Brothers
- Wooden table by Ruben Beckers weighs jus…t 4.5 kilograms
- Carl Hansen & Søn delves into its archi…ves for Colonial furniture collection
- Floating table by Ingo Maurer for Establ…ished & Sons
- Super Contemporary interviews: Hussein C…halayan
- Superbambi by Scoope Design
- Melt by Agnieszka Bar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories