Bell-shaped pieces sit inside each other to form a ridged band akin to prehistoric jewellery. "We had a profound desire to use stone in relation to our fascination with primitive jewellery," said the duo. "Something direct but searching as well for delicacy in its fall and the relation to the body."
The necklaces are made from blood jasper, black onyx and Carrara marble in a matte or shiny finish, and the collection includes three sizes.
- Stitching Concrete by Florian Schmid
- Thanks for the Sun colour-changing lamps… by Arnout Meijer
- Torafu Architects unveils Cobrina wooden… furniture collection
- Origami dresses by Jule Waibel designed …for Bershka stores in 25 cities
- La Chance launches at MOST
- My Deer by Jeroen Wesselink
- "Everyone will be interested in making t…hings instead of buying things" - Janne Kyttanen
- Wallfa by Jordi Canudas
- Isola by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Tacc…hini
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories