Bell-shaped pieces sit inside each other to form a ridged band akin to prehistoric jewellery. "We had a profound desire to use stone in relation to our fascination with primitive jewellery," said the duo. "Something direct but searching as well for delicacy in its fall and the relation to the body."
The necklaces are made from blood jasper, black onyx and Carrara marble in a matte or shiny finish, and the collection includes three sizes.
- Dalston Rose by House of Hackney
- Village by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- FaceOn by Boguslaw Sliwiński
- Dezeen Platform: Touch the Sound
- Pangenerator's installation of transluce…nt pyramids flashes in waves of light
- Brassware by Skultuna
- Yud Yud by Davidclovers and C.E.B. Reas
- City Dog Adventure by Maartje Dros
- Wave-shaped clothes rails keep items eve…nly spaced
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories