Bell-shaped pieces sit inside each other to form a ridged band akin to prehistoric jewellery. "We had a profound desire to use stone in relation to our fascination with primitive jewellery," said the duo. "Something direct but searching as well for delicacy in its fall and the relation to the body."
The necklaces are made from blood jasper, black onyx and Carrara marble in a matte or shiny finish, and the collection includes three sizes.
- Nendo's Stay-brella stands up unassisted
- RGB by Carnovsky
- DS3 by Citroën
- Patricia Urquiola designs Mesh outdoor f…urniture collection for Kettal
- Truncheons by Cmmnwlth
- Rise by Hussein Chalayan
- Dalston Rose by House of Hackney
- Can City mobile aluminium furnace by Stu…dio Swine
- Designers carve furniture from marble bl…ocks for Robot City exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories