Bell-shaped pieces sit inside each other to form a ridged band akin to prehistoric jewellery. "We had a profound desire to use stone in relation to our fascination with primitive jewellery," said the duo. "Something direct but searching as well for delicacy in its fall and the relation to the body."
The necklaces are made from blood jasper, black onyx and Carrara marble in a matte or shiny finish, and the collection includes three sizes.
- G-Star Raw pavilion at Tokyo Designer’…s Week
- Brassware by Skultuna
- Echos by Pour les Alpes
- Share by Thomas Bernstrand for Nola
- Grid Plank and Grid Table by Daphna Laur…ens
- WOKmedia show at Design Miami
- Vera Knoot makes leather from unwanted g…oose skin
- Teepee and Kanu by Konstantin Grcic
- Ascent lamp by Daniel Rybakken for Lucep…lan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories