The coffee table comprises a clear circular glass top and a single powder-coated steel pipe, which is bent where it meets the glass top or the floor to create three props from a continuous element.
The table is named after TRI for its three supports and COM for the first three letters of its manufacturer. The base is available in black, green or white.
- Lustre pendant lamps by Tom Dixon
- Object Dependencies Collection by Nendo …for Specimen Editions
- Alberto Biagetti and Laura Baldassari up…holster gym equipment with fur and leather
- Tweety table lamp by Giorgio Bonaguro
- A Million Times by Humans Since 1982
- Stockholm Furniture Fair installation by… Gert Wingårdh and Kustaa Saksi
- Jan Vacek designs lamps shaped like cond…oms
- Making of the LunaTik by Scott Wilson
- Autumn/Winter chair by Aga Brzostek
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories