The coffee table comprises a clear circular glass top and a single powder-coated steel pipe, which is bent where it meets the glass top or the floor to create three props from a continuous element.
The table is named after TRI for its three supports and COM for the first three letters of its manufacturer. The base is available in black, green or white.
- Chocolate pencils by Nendo
- Philip Michael Wolfson at Covent Garden …Super Design
- Zaha Hadid's gold bracelet is embedded w…ith 1,048 diamonds
- PizzaKobra by Ron Arad for iGuzzini
- Xemei Stool by Mediodesign
- Bonsai Tree Table by Anke Weiss
- Big-Game to present Japanese oak chair i…n Milan
- Kaki side tables by Kenyon Yeh
- Wooden Panton by Matthias Brandmaier
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories