The coffee table comprises a clear circular glass top and a single powder-coated steel pipe, which is bent where it meets the glass top or the floor to create three props from a continuous element.
The table is named after TRI for its three supports and COM for the first three letters of its manufacturer. The base is available in black, green or white.
- Studio Diip's goldfish-driven vehicle …is designed for "enhanced pet mobility"
- Crystal Collection by Pour les Alpes
- Bellows by Benjamin Hubert for Nava
- Ghost Chair collection by Design Drift
- Escape by Hanna Hedman
- Le Soleil by Vicente García Jiménez
- Designed in Hackney: Omi pendant Light…sby Naomi Paul
- Dolfi is a tiny ultrasonic washing mac…hine for delicate clothes
- Clerkenwell Design Week 2015 video hig…hlights
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories