The coffee table comprises a clear circular glass top and a single powder-coated steel pipe, which is bent where it meets the glass top or the floor to create three props from a continuous element.
The table is named after TRI for its three supports and COM for the first three letters of its manufacturer. The base is available in black, green or white.
- Urban Picnic by Gareth Neal
- Ron Arad at Timothy Taylor Gallery
- Matthew Plummer-Fernandez to present "pe…rsonalised avatars for your vehicle"
- Hanna Yoon's Experience Journal helps yo…u record your favourite places
- Pablo Bronstein honours Nicholas Hawksmo…or with lighthouse/beach hut hybrid in Folkestone
- Estel Alcaraz designs wellington boots y…ou can squash into a bag
- New Amsterdam Chair by UNStudio for Wild…e + Spieth
- Kids’ Furniture by Bo Reudler Studio
- Food Machine by PJADAD encourages collab…orative cooking
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories