The coffee table comprises a clear circular glass top and a single powder-coated steel pipe, which is bent where it meets the glass top or the floor to create three props from a continuous element.
The table is named after TRI for its three supports and COM for the first three letters of its manufacturer. The base is available in black, green or white.
- Kathleen McDermott creates expanding dre…ss to protect the wearer's personal space
- Eley Kishimoto and Fossil launch watch w…ith a "new way of telling time"
- Ran Out by Shlomit Bauman
- Meteo by Naoto Fukasawa for Magis
- Manuscript by Paul Cocksedge Studio
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Arik Levy
- Normal timepieces by Ross McBride
- Martino Gamper plays with perspective fo…r Prada window installations
- GER Mood Sweater by Sensoree indicates e…motions with LEDs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories