The dining chair is constructed from a soft moulded shell with bent plywood legs. It is available in either leather or pure wool and can be customised on request.
Other products that featured at London Design Festival include a glass blown lamp with a digitally created lozenge pattern and a four-tier shelving unit with bulging leather shelves.
- Me mirrors by Mathias Hahn for Asplund
- Repacked by Studio Makkink & Bey
- London's Brutalist landmarks star in Omi… Palone music video
- Movie: Peroni Collaborazioni Talk with F…ormafantasma part 2
- N-Light Membrane by Numen/For Use contai…ns an infinite grid of light
- Skew bookcase by Smånsk
- A Touch of Green at Droog
- Prairie Chair by Von Tundra
- Simple by Philippe Malouin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories