The dining chair is constructed from a soft moulded shell with bent plywood legs. It is available in either leather or pure wool and can be customised on request.
Other products that featured at London Design Festival include a glass blown lamp with a digitally created lozenge pattern and a four-tier shelving unit with bulging leather shelves.
- #006 SideSeat by Studio Makkink & Bey fo…r PROOFF
- No Screw No Glue by Joost van Bleiswijk
- Bits of Wood by Pepe Heykoop
- Reveal by Studiomama
- Quentin de Coster's Lasso light is shape…d like a torch
- Konstantin Grcic at Stockholm Furniture …Fair
- Tech firm proposes using OLED screens to… make aircraft cabins appear see-through
- SkipWaste by Oliver Bishop-Young 2
- Yu-Chang Chou develops a reusable packag…ing service for sustainable online shopping
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories