The blade-like legs and top were machined from solid pieces of aluminium by Californian company Neal Feay Studio. The unique piece is inscribed: "Designed by Jony Ive & Marc Newson for (RED) 2013 edition 01/01".
Yesterday we published a Leica camera designed by the pair, which joins a range of other objects to be auctioned for Bono's (RED) charity including a pair of solid rose gold Apple EarPods.
The auction will take place at Sotheby's auction house in New York on 23 November and the proceeds will go towards helping to fight malaria, tuberculosis and AIDS.
We recently featured a bed by Marc Newson that's surrounded by squishy bumpers.
- Pico by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for M…utina
- Expo Chair by KiBiSi
- Jaime Hayón on Gestalten.tv
- Ty-Bihan by Gaël Horsfall
- Interactive slideshow: Heal's launches… Spring 2014 furniture collection
- Takashi Murakami at Design Miami
- Shane Schneck's Bollard light is four …lamps in one
- Mirrors by La Mamba for Omelette-ed
- Monochrome marble tableware designed b…y Bethan Gray
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories