His Spring Summer 2014 collection includes a five-pocket worker jacket made from stripy grey denim, which matches a pair of trousers in the same material.
A bomber jacket reinterpreted in grey suede and a long navy trench coat feature an A-line cut, which Newson implemented in his previous collections.
The designer has also created a reversible baseball jacket in red and white fabric on one side and dark blue on the other.
Pastel-coloured short and long sleeved t-shirts have darker bands of colour around the shoulders.
Marc Newson's 2011 range for G-Star RAW featured bold graphics and he also created a limited-edition range of his Zvezdochka shoes for sportswear brand Nike in 2010.
- Jaime Hayón on Gestalten.tv
- Tube Chair by KiBiSi for Hay
- Form 3 by fuseproject for Jimmyjane
- Still Life by PJADAD and Atelier Food
- La part des Anges by Duende
- Hlutagerðin recreates ancient Icelandic… armour for tea cosy and tablet case
- "My sketches are really awful" - Nendo's… Oki Sato
- Reversed Volumes by Mischer’Traxler
- Ron Arad's Spring furniture collection "…turned the direction of Moroso"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories