His Spring Summer 2014 collection includes a five-pocket worker jacket made from stripy grey denim, which matches a pair of trousers in the same material.
A bomber jacket reinterpreted in grey suede and a long navy trench coat feature an A-line cut, which Newson implemented in his previous collections.
The designer has also created a reversible baseball jacket in red and white fabric on one side and dark blue on the other.
Pastel-coloured short and long sleeved t-shirts have darker bands of colour around the shoulders.
Marc Newson's 2011 range for G-Star RAW featured bold graphics and he also created a limited-edition range of his Zvezdochka shoes for sportswear brand Nike in 2010.
- Star System by Enrico Buscemi and Pier…giorgio Leone
- The Extrapolation Factory holds design… workshops that explore possible futures
- Tom Dixon's Cog lights are shaped like… machine components
- Movie: tour of Innovation Design Engin…eering at Show RCA 2012 with Miles Pennington
- Stamp Cutlery by Tomás Alonso for Ita…lesse
- Ikea Temporary presents kitchen concep…ts at Milan pop-up
- Nike updates Hypervenom football boots… with new materials
- Wave-shaped clothes rails keep items e…venly spaced
- Ekokook by Faltazi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories