His Spring Summer 2014 collection includes a five-pocket worker jacket made from stripy grey denim, which matches a pair of trousers in the same material.
A bomber jacket reinterpreted in grey suede and a long navy trench coat feature an A-line cut, which Newson implemented in his previous collections.
The designer has also created a reversible baseball jacket in red and white fabric on one side and dark blue on the other.
Pastel-coloured short and long sleeved t-shirts have darker bands of colour around the shoulders.
Marc Newson's 2011 range for G-Star RAW featured bold graphics and he also created a limited-edition range of his Zvezdochka shoes for sportswear brand Nike in 2010.
- Interview with Tom Dixon
- Campana Brothers video interview 4
- Paola Antonelli at Design Academy Eindho…ven's My Way talks
- Tom Dixon to give away 1,000 lights
- Movie of Future Systems and Ross Lovegro…ve at the London Design Festival
- Bouroullec brothers design minimal colou…red Ruutu vases for Iittala
- Slow White Series by Bo Reudler
- Water Table Object by Heng Zhi
- Movie: Nike Pro TurboSpeed speed-suit
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories