His Spring Summer 2014 collection includes a five-pocket worker jacket made from stripy grey denim, which matches a pair of trousers in the same material.
A bomber jacket reinterpreted in grey suede and a long navy trench coat feature an A-line cut, which Newson implemented in his previous collections.
The designer has also created a reversible baseball jacket in red and white fabric on one side and dark blue on the other.
Pastel-coloured short and long sleeved t-shirts have darker bands of colour around the shoulders.
Marc Newson's 2011 range for G-Star RAW featured bold graphics and he also created a limited-edition range of his Zvezdochka shoes for sportswear brand Nike in 2010.
- Ora by Denis Guidone at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
- Serac Bench by Zaha Hadid for Lab23
- Hug by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Arflex
- David Adjaye creates temporary museum fo…r Venice Art Biennale 2015
- Perch Collection by Pierre Favresse at N…ouvelle Vague
- Spot table lamps by Nir Meiri
- "We invited a variety of speakers to pro…voke debate"
- Hollywood Chandelier for the Stepney Gre…en Design Collection
- Watches by Uniform Wares
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories