Outofstock's Landscape daybed has a backrest designed to look like a mountain peak, which joins to a flat cushioned surface. This cushion includes three pleated pockets that resemble waves breaking on a beach.
"Landscape is a daybed inspired by land topography elements," said the designers. "Its form and pleated details is derived from our observational study of various sitting and lounging postures."
With legs outstretched or tucked up, users can chose which pocket to warm their feet in.
The daybed is produced by Danish brand Bolia and it comes in three different colours with matching bolster cushions.
- Invitation: Dezeen Watch Store autumn ev…ent 7 November
- Quand Jim se Relaxe by Matali Crasset
- Ribbon coat rack by Hemal Patel
- Front for Moroso
- Bye Bye Laundry by Lisa Marie Bengtsson
- Najah, Lazara and Ilham by Anne-Cécile …Rappa
- Arne Quinze at Swarovski Crystal Palace
- Patchwork by Amy Hunting
- Open Source Sea Chair by Studio Swine
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories