Outofstock's Landscape daybed has a backrest designed to look like a mountain peak, which joins to a flat cushioned surface. This cushion includes three pleated pockets that resemble waves breaking on a beach.
"Landscape is a daybed inspired by land topography elements," said the designers. "Its form and pleated details is derived from our observational study of various sitting and lounging postures."
With legs outstretched or tucked up, users can chose which pocket to warm their feet in.
The daybed is produced by Danish brand Bolia and it comes in three different colours with matching bolster cushions.
- Moustache in Milan
- Bullet Collection by Studio Itai Bar-On …and Oded Webman
- SCP Autumn/Winter collection 2013
- Urban Camouflage by Aya Tsukioka
- Cars of the future could evolve and muta…te "like biology"
- Condom device wins Most Beautiful award
- Maarten Baas named Design Miami/ Designe…r of the Year
- Partrica Urquiola – Purely Porcelain a…t the Design Museum
- Orbit lamps by Raymond Paulson at New De…signers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories