Outofstock's Landscape daybed has a backrest designed to look like a mountain peak, which joins to a flat cushioned surface. This cushion includes three pleated pockets that resemble waves breaking on a beach.
"Landscape is a daybed inspired by land topography elements," said the designers. "Its form and pleated details is derived from our observational study of various sitting and lounging postures."
With legs outstretched or tucked up, users can chose which pocket to warm their feet in.
The daybed is produced by Danish brand Bolia and it comes in three different colours with matching bolster cushions.
- Bits of Wood by Pepe Heykoop
- Mirror Chairs by Kai Linke
- Mr Smith's Letterpress Workshop
- Drop umbrella by Ayca Dundar is made of …just six parts
- Hruska by Martin Zampach
- Feathers and plumage in fashion celebrat…ed at Antwerp exhibition
- Jack Albert Trew designs bicycle-powered… centrifuge to enable blood testing in rural Africa
- Weng Xinyu designs emotionally needy hom…eware collection
- Aoyama by Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance for L…igne Roset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories