Outofstock's Landscape daybed has a backrest designed to look like a mountain peak, which joins to a flat cushioned surface. This cushion includes three pleated pockets that resemble waves breaking on a beach.
"Landscape is a daybed inspired by land topography elements," said the designers. "Its form and pleated details is derived from our observational study of various sitting and lounging postures."
With legs outstretched or tucked up, users can chose which pocket to warm their feet in.
The daybed is produced by Danish brand Bolia and it comes in three different colours with matching bolster cushions.
- Baby Plumen 001 by Hulger at Dezeen Supe…r Store
- Barber and Osgerby draw on the colours o…f London for tile range
- Wilderness Embodied by Iris van Herpen
- Autonomous Living Unit by Eduardo McInto…sh
- Venus chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Forbidden Fruit by Glimpt
- StokkeAustad's acoustic panels pair colo…urful fabric with metal and stone
- Mousetraps by Johanna Schmeer
- #006 SideSeat by Studio Makkink & Bey fo…r Proof
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories