Outofstock's Landscape daybed has a backrest designed to look like a mountain peak, which joins to a flat cushioned surface. This cushion includes three pleated pockets that resemble waves breaking on a beach.
"Landscape is a daybed inspired by land topography elements," said the designers. "Its form and pleated details is derived from our observational study of various sitting and lounging postures."
With legs outstretched or tucked up, users can chose which pocket to warm their feet in.
The daybed is produced by Danish brand Bolia and it comes in three different colours with matching bolster cushions.
- The Bradley Black tactile timepiece la…unches exclusively at Dezeen Watch Store
- Hedda Torgersen's anthropomorphic Boo …lamp to be exhibited at 100% Norway
- Energy-conscious design exhibition in …Paris
- Kitchen products by Morph
- Squares by Nosigner
- Up to 25% off in the Dezeen Watch Stor…e winter sale
- KRUZIFIX by Stefan Strumbel
- The Temporium on llustre.com
- e15 at Qubique 2011
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories