Product news: these flexible silicone connecters have been designed by Christina Kazakia to help children to lash sticks together when building dens.
Philadelphia designer Christina Kazakia's Stick-lets are silicone connecters that come in brightly coloured organic shapes.
The latest collection Fort Kit 2.0 comprises connecters with two to four holes, which vary in size to connect sticks of different girths.
The stretchy silicone is child safe and weather resistant.
"Stick-lets can help kids get back outside, away from the screen and into the world, where they create stimulating and imaginative experiences," said the designer. "By engaging with this toy, they become aware of a resourceful and renewable element, the stick."
The kits can be purchased from the Stick-lets website.
- Odette by Massproductions
- Diller and Scofidio create "mischievous"… leak inside Jean Nouvel's glass gallery
- Great Indoors Awards winners
- Droog and Barry Friedman's Smart Deco
- Gardenias by Jaime Hayón for BD Barcelo…na Design
- Peacock Chair by Dror
- Movie: golden spider-silk cape by Simon …Peers and Nicholas Godley
- Valeska Jasso Collado folds latex-covere…d foam into geometric garments
- Iris by Fredrikson Stallard for Swarovsk…i Crystal Palace
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories