Filled with silicon-coated micro-beads to remove background noise, the wearer can slip the pillow over their eyes and ears to sleep.
The pillow can be adjusted to fit any head size by tightening or loosening the elastic cords that surround it.
When not in use, the pillow can be worn around the neck as a chunky ribbed snood. It comes in grey with a red or blue lining.
- Futuristic Primitivism/Instinctive Overr…ide by Ross Lovegrove
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Leaf Tie Cable Organisers by Lufdesign
- Illum camera creates interactive photogr…aphs that users can re-focus after shooting
- Watches by Denis Guidone for NAVA Design
- Simon Morasi Piperčić stretches belt l…eather over steel frame to create Strain chair
- Telescopic contact lenses zoom in and ou…t with right and left winks
- Tropism: Commonwealth vs. Joshua Davis
- Bethan Gray covers Ella furniture for Wo…rkhouse in brightly coloured upholstery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories