Filled with silicon-coated micro-beads to remove background noise, the wearer can slip the pillow over their eyes and ears to sleep.
The pillow can be adjusted to fit any head size by tightening or loosening the elastic cords that surround it.
When not in use, the pillow can be worn around the neck as a chunky ribbed snood. It comes in grey with a red or blue lining.
- Podcast interview: Patricia Urquiola at …the Design Museum
- Kink by Osko+Deichmann
- Dezeen podcast: Stefan Sagmeister at Vie…nna Design Week
- Moustache launches in Milan
- Lucy McRae envisions a human vacuum cham…ber for the future of space travel
- Jeddah International Airport by OMA
- Sezz Collection by Christophe Pillet for… Emeco
- Gaetano Pesce for Melissa
- Elias & Son tables by llot llov
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories