Tip of the Tongue by Anastassiades is a pedestal table light consisting of a ball-shaped lamp and a cylindrical base.
Made from mouth-blown milk glass, the light source sits right on the edge of the polished brass base.
Anastassiades has also designed spherical lamps strung between walls on fine cables.
- Das Haus – Interiors on Stage by Doshi… Levien at imm cologne
- Lasvit's new lighting collections "combi…ne craftsmanship with advanced technology"
- Anodised table by Max Lamb for Deadgood
- Perspectives mirrors by Studio Atùppert…ù bounce light between reflective layers
- Cityscape by Arne Quinze update
- MINI Rocketman Concept
- Time Elapsed by Philippe Malouin and Lob…meyr
- Something designs lamp for Ligne Roset t…o look like a bellflower
- Hulger launches second design for Plumen… designer low-energy light bulb
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories