Tip of the Tongue by Anastassiades is a pedestal table light consisting of a ball-shaped lamp and a cylindrical base.
Made from mouth-blown milk glass, the light source sits right on the edge of the polished brass base.
Anastassiades has also designed spherical lamps strung between walls on fine cables.
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Sleep …2012
- P’9521 mobile phone by Porsche Design
- Snog frozen yogurt shop by Cinimod Studi…o
- Fornasetti II Collection for Cole & Son
- Studio 13/16 by Mathieu Lehanneur at the… Centre Pompidou
- Tin Can Lids by Jack Bresnahan
- Stream of Light by Olivia Lee and Alieno…r de Chambrier
- Gijs Bakker shows Shotgun Saloon
- Designed in Hackney: Lufthansa Business …Class Seat and Cabin by PearsonLloyd
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories