Tip of the Tongue by Anastassiades is a pedestal table light consisting of a ball-shaped lamp and a cylindrical base.
Made from mouth-blown milk glass, the light source sits right on the edge of the polished brass base.
Anastassiades has also designed spherical lamps strung between walls on fine cables.
- Interview with Tord Boontje on RCA Inten…t show
- Santos chair by Joel Escalona
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick at the V&A mus…eum
- Dezeen archive: packaging
- Wonderlamp by Studio Job and Pieke Bergm…ans for Dilmos
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Axel… Hildebrand
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Florian Schmid
- Intifada by Carlos No
- New magazines: "Our goal was to map the …domestic landscape"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories