Tip of the Tongue by Anastassiades is a pedestal table light consisting of a ball-shaped lamp and a cylindrical base.
Made from mouth-blown milk glass, the light source sits right on the edge of the polished brass base.
Anastassiades has also designed spherical lamps strung between walls on fine cables.
- Furniture by Postfossil
- Twenty-First Century Design by Marcus Fa…irs
- New watches available exclusively for Va…lentine's Day at Dezeen Watch Store
- Parametric Space by Zaha Hadid Architect…s
- Bouroullec Collection by Ronan and Erwan… Bouroullec for Hay
- Armadillo-T foldable electric micro-car …by KAIST
- London Design Festival eyes South Bank
- Furniture to last 300 years by Brikolör
- RCA Platform 10 present Crisis Shop
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories