The FIVE Olive Oil is bottled and distributed by Greek brand World Excellent Products in bottles that are different for each oil variety.
Clear bottles are for extra virgin olive oil, matte black is used for organic extra virgin and matte white vessels contain ultra premium extra virgin.
The product is also available in five-litre tin containers, which have rounded corners and bear the same minimal aesthetic as the bottles.
The brand's co-founder and marketing director Dimitrios Panagiotidis has also created a limited-edition design with an image of ancient Greek athletes printed in black on the matte white bottle.
"We have the ambition of creating one of the finest premium olive oil brands in the world, with sensational packaging layout and excellent product quality," said the company.
- "At the beginning I was a bit afraid, bu…t this boat is very stable"
- Iskos-Berlin updates the plastic shell c…hair with recyclable equivalent
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- London building turned upside down by Al…ex Chinneck
- Richard Hutten's X-Chair for Moroso is d…esigned to be seen from behind
- Tra le Briccole di Venezia at Riva 1920
- The Trestle by Bénédicte de Lescure fo…r La Corbeille
- Iris van Herpen uses 3D printing and mag…nets to form Spring Summer 2015 fashion collection
- Nendo designs Winnie-the-Pooh glassware …for Walt Disney Japan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories