Here's a full set of images showing the Jazz superyacht Zaha Hadid is designing for German shipbuilders Blohm+Voss, including new interior shots (+ slideshow).
Hadid first designed a concept for a 128-metre yacht, which informed the design of five 90-metre vessels called Unique Circle yachts.
These will retain the sinuous design aesthetic of the original, but be pared back and engineered by Blohm+Voss to meet the technical specifications required for ocean crossings.
The first 90-metre craft in the range, shown here, will be the Jazz yacht.
It will feature a sharp solid prow, becoming more open towards the back where terraces and lounge areas will be sheltered by curving forms.
Zaha Hadid Architects say the five Unique Circle yachts "creatively explore the design philosophies of the master prototype within the technical requirements of a fully engineered yacht design."
The remaining four boats will be customised according to the needs of their owners.
- Studio Swine's Meteorite Shoes simulate …space debris
- SkipWaste by Oliver Bishop-Young 2
- New bags by Jerome Olivet
- Sunny Day by Aleksandra Stratimirovic
- Door handles from Lina Bo Bardi's 1951 h…ouse go into production
- Form Tea Set made of brass by Tom Dixon
- Artist in Jewellery by David Watkins
- Stand table by Jakob Timpe slots togethe…r without glue or fixings
- Rinser Brush by Amron Experimental
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories