Launched during this year's Stockholm design fair, Area by Note Design Studio come in two sizes and is available in black, blue or a range of light pastel colours.
The legs of each one don't quite meet the round tabletop, giving the impression that the surface is floating. The designers said this was to give the series a "light impression".
"The construction is shown in an honest and straightforward manner. This is an illustration of a classic Scandinavian design tradition of simple and clean lines," they explained.
The table is intended to stand alone, or be positioned alongside a chair or sofa.
This is not the only product Note Design Studio has launched with Fogia. Also at this year's Stockholm Fair, the studio unveiled the Rise collection, which includes a sofa with a base that extends outwards to become a side table.
- Netherlands design duos to present rugs …at Dutch Design Week
- Menu begins production of cloche-shaped …lamps by Grethe Meyer
- Just About Now by Maarten Baas with Laik…ingland
- Five Star Crockery by Judith Montens
- Wrong Shop Editions at twentytwentyone
- Big Bloom by Charlie Guda for The Cottag…e Industry
- Studio Nienke Hoogvliet uses algae yarn …to create Sea Me rug
- Xemei Stool by Mediodesign
- New Pinterest board: street furniture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories