Launched during this year's Stockholm design fair, Area by Note Design Studio come in two sizes and is available in black, blue or a range of light pastel colours.
The legs of each one don't quite meet the round tabletop, giving the impression that the surface is floating. The designers said this was to give the series a "light impression".
"The construction is shown in an honest and straightforward manner. This is an illustration of a classic Scandinavian design tradition of simple and clean lines," they explained.
The table is intended to stand alone, or be positioned alongside a chair or sofa.
This is not the only product Note Design Studio has launched with Fogia. Also at this year's Stockholm Fair, the studio unveiled the Rise collection, which includes a sofa with a base that extends outwards to become a side table.
- Extrusions by Thomas Heatherwick - more …images
- Growing Jewelry by Hafsteinn Juliusson
- Pixel Mould by Julian Bond
- Forbidden Fruit by Glimpt
- Sitting on Holly Bradshaw-Clegg's Pascal… Stool switches on the light above
- Fly Factory produces insect pate that "t…astes like chicken"
- Mezzanine by Constance Guisset
- The Radiation Collection by NOCC
- Clamped table by Ryan Sorrell
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories