"I contacted Palmgrens because I wanted to take on the challenge of letting my knowledge of the furniture world meet the fashion world," said Förster. "Palmgrens is an obvious partner because they merge traditional craftsmanship with contemporary features."
Stiff panels of leather form the rigid front and back of the bags, with buttons attached around the edges.
The large and small designs have curved handles either side of their open tops, while the medium-sized variation features a flap to close it and wider-set handles.
Each vegetable-tanned bag comes in two colour combinations. Red-brown coloured leather is paired with black buttons and beige stitching, while all black and all beige models are also available.
The range was on show at the Palmgrens store and Monica Förster's studio during Stockholm Design Week earlier this month.
- Industrial Facility's w152 lamps charge …electronic devices
- Daniel Libeskind creates chandelier for… Lasvit from shafts of crystal
- Zimoun uses motors to create moving card…board installations
- Robot Cleaner by Jeongmi Lee
- Fossilisation machine results by Austin …Houldsworth
- Rooftop fish and chip shop by Something …& Son is (slowly) growing its own produce
- "Chinese Google" Baidu designs a smart b…ike fitted with data-generating sensors
- Stools made of sand and urine by Peter T…rimble
- Established & Sons in Milan 2010
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories