"I contacted Palmgrens because I wanted to take on the challenge of letting my knowledge of the furniture world meet the fashion world," said Förster. "Palmgrens is an obvious partner because they merge traditional craftsmanship with contemporary features."
Stiff panels of leather form the rigid front and back of the bags, with buttons attached around the edges.
The large and small designs have curved handles either side of their open tops, while the medium-sized variation features a flap to close it and wider-set handles.
Each vegetable-tanned bag comes in two colour combinations. Red-brown coloured leather is paired with black buttons and beige stitching, while all black and all beige models are also available.
The range was on show at the Palmgrens store and Monica Förster's studio during Stockholm Design Week earlier this month.
- Konstantin Grcic designs glass furnitu…re with moving parts for Galerie Kreo show
- Swarm by Mike and Maaike
- L’Hélicoptère par Hermès
- Familiar/Foreign by George Coffin
- Fan TV by Fuseproject
- Bow Bins by Cordula Kehrer for Areawar…e
- Pavilion made of 3D-printed salt by Em…erging Objects
- Hella Jongerius updates her "young cla…ssic" Polder sofa
- Interactive slideshow: explore all the… products showcased at Moooi's Milan exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories