"I contacted Palmgrens because I wanted to take on the challenge of letting my knowledge of the furniture world meet the fashion world," said Förster. "Palmgrens is an obvious partner because they merge traditional craftsmanship with contemporary features."
Stiff panels of leather form the rigid front and back of the bags, with buttons attached around the edges.
The large and small designs have curved handles either side of their open tops, while the medium-sized variation features a flap to close it and wider-set handles.
Each vegetable-tanned bag comes in two colour combinations. Red-brown coloured leather is paired with black buttons and beige stitching, while all black and all beige models are also available.
The range was on show at the Palmgrens store and Monica Förster's studio during Stockholm Design Week earlier this month.
- Hybrid Collection by CTRLZAK studio for …Seletti
- Hanukkah menorah by Richard Meier
- Design Week Hot 50
- Deafinite Style by Designaffairs Studio
- Another Geography by Kimihiko Okada
- Squares by Nosigner
- Tiny devices replicate human organs to p…rovide an alternative drug-testing method
- Brain scanning could be used to design "…scientifically perfect" products
- David Adjaye creates Stool 7 for new onl…ine design platform Standseven
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories