"I contacted Palmgrens because I wanted to take on the challenge of letting my knowledge of the furniture world meet the fashion world," said Förster. "Palmgrens is an obvious partner because they merge traditional craftsmanship with contemporary features."
Stiff panels of leather form the rigid front and back of the bags, with buttons attached around the edges.
The large and small designs have curved handles either side of their open tops, while the medium-sized variation features a flap to close it and wider-set handles.
Each vegetable-tanned bag comes in two colour combinations. Red-brown coloured leather is paired with black buttons and beige stitching, while all black and all beige models are also available.
The range was on show at the Palmgrens store and Monica Förster's studio during Stockholm Design Week earlier this month.
- Hacker by Michael Young at Dezeen Watch …Store
- Kinetic Rain by ART+COM
- The Espresso Lamp by Fly-Pitcher
- Eileen Gray was "disappointed that she w…as forgotten" - Zeev Aram
- Verner Panton influences colour palette …for Sibling's Autumn Winter 2015 collection
- Mutation by Ora-Ïto for Citroën
- Foldable Sewing Machine by Richard Burro…w at New Designers
- Pier Fabre suspends red strings over wat…erfall pool for Dripping installation
- Drilling Lab stacks aluminium tubes to f…orm vessels in Water Pipe Series
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories