Jun Yasumoto designed Owl lamp for French furniture company Ligne Roset in three variations: a table lamp, reading light and a wall lamp. The white cotton shade can be pivoted around the light source to diffuse the light in a certain direction.
"This rotation enables the light reflected from the bulb to be modulated, directed, and softened by the other side of the disc, pivoting around the light source rather than confining it," said the designer.
A bare fluorescent bulb attached behind the flat shade emits a soft light when illuminated. The table lamp and reading lights are mounted on matte white lacquered-steel bases.
- WOKmedia show at Design Miami
- Nendo patterns glass furniture for Glasi…talia with brush strokes
- Charming Disaster
- The Poor Man's Gold by Joost van Bleiswi…jk
- New 351 Series by Uniform Wares now avai…lable at Dezeen Watch Store
- 9 X 10: Swarovski Elements at Work
- Holzbank by Thomas Schnur
- Natura by Héctor Serrano for La Mediter…ranea
- Naomi Kizhner's jewellery collection har…vests energy from the human body
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories