The simple rounded shades are available in two sizes and come in steel painted grey, white, green or light grey, as well as a copper model.
The lamps can be hung individually over tables or surfaces, or installed together in bunches.
Meyer enjoyed a long career as a designer and architect throughout the twentieth century, before she passed away in 2008 at the age of 90.
"Her fine sense of the simple and sleek idiom has made many of her designs into classics, and thanks to her ability to also design in a timeless manner we now have the pleasure, and honour, of putting the Grethe Meyer Lamp into production for the first time," said a statement from the brand.
This year Menu has also launched a mirror with a triangular section of frame at the top so it rests neatly in the corner of a room.
- Daniel Brereton animates Metronomy's Res…ervoir music video using coloured pens
- BN0035 by Braun now available at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Aeropolis by Plastique Fantastique
- TAF designs light shaped like a poster t…ube for Zero
- IDEO envisions a future where self-drivi…ng workplaces commute to you
- Naturally False by Els Woldhek
- Nendo works with traditional manufacture…r to redesign chopsticks
- Sneak preview: Marc Newson at Gagosian
- Zaha Hadid and Hopkins among architects …to design London water fountains
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories