The simple rounded shades are available in two sizes and come in steel painted grey, white, green or light grey, as well as a copper model.
The lamps can be hung individually over tables or surfaces, or installed together in bunches.
Meyer enjoyed a long career as a designer and architect throughout the twentieth century, before she passed away in 2008 at the age of 90.
"Her fine sense of the simple and sleek idiom has made many of her designs into classics, and thanks to her ability to also design in a timeless manner we now have the pleasure, and honour, of putting the Grethe Meyer Lamp into production for the first time," said a statement from the brand.
This year Menu has also launched a mirror with a triangular section of frame at the top so it rests neatly in the corner of a room.
- 19 Greek Street design gallery opens i…n London
- Lumps of charcoal suspended in mid air… create outlines of classical architecture and furniture
- Artek launches bamboo furniture
- Sebastian Bergne folds metal sheet int…o a letter holder
- Malva by Ett la Benn
- Big-Game designs indoor oasis for Pari…sian Prix Emile Herm√®s exhibition
- The Mirror exhibition by OKOLO and Kl√…°ra Ň†umov√°
- Tweety table lamp by Giorgio Bonaguro
- E8 table by Mathias Hahn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories