The simple rounded shades are available in two sizes and come in steel painted grey, white, green or light grey, as well as a copper model.
The lamps can be hung individually over tables or surfaces, or installed together in bunches.
Meyer enjoyed a long career as a designer and architect throughout the twentieth century, before she passed away in 2008 at the age of 90.
"Her fine sense of the simple and sleek idiom has made many of her designs into classics, and thanks to her ability to also design in a timeless manner we now have the pleasure, and honour, of putting the Grethe Meyer Lamp into production for the first time," said a statement from the brand.
This year Menu has also launched a mirror with a triangular section of frame at the top so it rests neatly in the corner of a room.
- New MINI Clubman
- Plants grow inside Maxim Scherbakov's ma…rble Sputnik-5 table
- Saint-Etienne by Sophie Françon and Fra…nçois Mangeol
- Phototrope shirt by Pauline van Dongen i…ncludes LEDs to improve safety for night runners
- Pointless Diagrams by Josh Lewandowski
- Designers Lucy.D rethink "kitsch" Vienne…se cakes for historic Café Landtmann
- CLASH at FASHIONCLASH Maastricht
- Nook by Patrick Frey
- W Hotels Designers of the Future at Desi…gn Miami/Basel 2011
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories