The simple rounded shades are available in two sizes and come in steel painted grey, white, green or light grey, as well as a copper model.
The lamps can be hung individually over tables or surfaces, or installed together in bunches.
Meyer enjoyed a long career as a designer and architect throughout the twentieth century, before she passed away in 2008 at the age of 90.
"Her fine sense of the simple and sleek idiom has made many of her designs into classics, and thanks to her ability to also design in a timeless manner we now have the pleasure, and honour, of putting the Grethe Meyer Lamp into production for the first time," said a statement from the brand.
This year Menu has also launched a mirror with a triangular section of frame at the top so it rests neatly in the corner of a room.
- MMT Calendar wooden pocket watch now ava…ilable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Gerrit Rietveld's Steltman chair reissue…d
- Moritz Waldemeyer lasers for Lights by E…llie Goulding
- "Ikea works in a very different way to e…veryone else" says head of design
- "We use three basic 3D-printing processe…s at Materialise"
- Mobile by Christan Halleröd and Johanne…s Svartholm
- Fungus chairs by MAD
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: Jak by K…arim Rashid for Alessi reduced by 40%
- Vendôme by Kram/Weisshaar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories