The architects designed a horseshoe-shaped bar in dark wood to mimic the interior of traditional pubs found across the city.
The bar is complete with bottles around the top, candelabras at both ends and a suit of armour that is posed to be having a drink between the stools.
Tables and chairs in the adjacent presentation space are also modelled on typical pub furniture, and the ceiling and flooring echo the decor of drinking venues from different eras.
Continuing the local theme, a pair of green and beige Irish telephone boxes form booths for private phone calls.
Heneghan Peng also included the 12-metre-long bench it designed for Ireland's Venice Biennale pavilion in 2012, which dips and rises as users sit on different sections.
Throughout the office are a series of meeting pods made from oriented strand board, with interiors designed to look like apartments listed on Airbnb from cities across the world.
These rooms are glazed on opposite walls and the name of the city that the design is based upon is written on the side.
Some have seating set into the outside walls for employees to sit and chat in, designed to look like different spaces from the same apartment.
Other larger pods are hinged at the centre so they can be rolled apart to split them into two meeting rooms.
Giant wooden steps are scattered with cushions to create an informal meeting area or workspace.
Photography is by Ed Reeve.
- St Hilaire church in Melle by Mathieu …Lehanneur
- ODDA's multifunctional modules combine… bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms in one unit
- WikiBar Paris by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Restaurant Praq by Tjep.
- Hiroyuki Ogawa Architects opts for "tr…anquility and kindness" with Fuji Pharmacy interior
- Outrace by Kram/Weisshaar for Trafalga…r Square
- Chicago office by Vladimir Radutny fea…tures industrial details and a glass-walled garage
- Studio 13/16 by Mathieu Lehanneur at t…he Centre Pompidou
- Albert Reichmuth Wine Store by OOS
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories