Lee Broom's On the Rock wine and champagne glasses feature crystal bowls perched on top of Carrera marble bases.
"Fusing the delicate crystal with the heavy marble base plays with the idea of balance - both structurally and through the contrasting materials," said Broom.
The surfaces of both materials are curved where they meet, so the glass looks like it could topple off.
The champagne coupe has a wider and flatter cup than the wine glass, as well as a taller, thinner stem.
The collection will be launched during the dinner at Spazio Pontaccio, Via Pontaccio 18, in Milan's Brera district on 8 April, before the showroom opens to the public the day after.
A limited series of 30 wine glasses and 30 champagne glasses will also be available to buy from a pop-up shop at the boutique, along with a selection of Broom's designs.
- Cloudscapes at MOT by Tetsuo Kondo Archi…tects and Transsolar
- Batavus Utility Bike by VanBerlo
- Hanayui by Takaya
- Array auditorium seats by Zaha Hadid for… Poltrona Frau Contract
- New London design show announced
- The Migration of Mel and Judith by Thoma…s Hillier
- Parlour Lighting by Donna Bates
- The Bradley Black tactile timepiece laun…ches exclusively at Dezeen Watch Store
- Poles Apart by Adrian Bergman
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories