Lee Broom's On the Rock wine and champagne glasses feature crystal bowls perched on top of Carrera marble bases.
"Fusing the delicate crystal with the heavy marble base plays with the idea of balance - both structurally and through the contrasting materials," said Broom.
The surfaces of both materials are curved where they meet, so the glass looks like it could topple off.
The champagne coupe has a wider and flatter cup than the wine glass, as well as a taller, thinner stem.
The collection will be launched during the dinner at Spazio Pontaccio, Via Pontaccio 18, in Milan's Brera district on 8 April, before the showroom opens to the public the day after.
A limited series of 30 wine glasses and 30 champagne glasses will also be available to buy from a pop-up shop at the boutique, along with a selection of Broom's designs.
- SmokeStack by Frederik Roijé
- Stick-lets by Christina Kazakia
- Eco Christmas tree by Buro North
- Different glasses stack together in Ding…3000's La Famiglia set
- New S14-1 Collection by Nixon is now ava…ilable at Dezeen Watch Store
- Hardcoded Memory by Troika
- Vitra to show Barber and Osgerby furnitu…re at London Design Festival
- Buro by DesignWright for Lexon
- Superfolk at Stockholm Furniture Fair
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories