Lee Broom's On the Rock wine and champagne glasses feature crystal bowls perched on top of Carrera marble bases.
"Fusing the delicate crystal with the heavy marble base plays with the idea of balance - both structurally and through the contrasting materials," said Broom.
The surfaces of both materials are curved where they meet, so the glass looks like it could topple off.
The champagne coupe has a wider and flatter cup than the wine glass, as well as a taller, thinner stem.
The collection will be launched during the dinner at Spazio Pontaccio, Via Pontaccio 18, in Milan's Brera district on 8 April, before the showroom opens to the public the day after.
A limited series of 30 wine glasses and 30 champagne glasses will also be available to buy from a pop-up shop at the boutique, along with a selection of Broom's designs.
- Yves Behar designs DNA testing machine
- New products by ilio
- Leaf Tie Cable Organisers by Lufdesign
- Droog presents 210 hardware items at mic…ro exhibition
- Group Project by Itay Ohaly
- Summer in the City by Michael Robinson a…t Dezeen Super Store
- Dezeen Watch Store Summer sale: 40% off …Neko by SANAA for Alessi
- Bulb Fiction pendant lamp by KiBiSi
- Explosion Cabinet by Sebastian Errazuriz… expands using sliding joints
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories