Lee Broom's On the Rock wine and champagne glasses feature crystal bowls perched on top of Carrera marble bases.
"Fusing the delicate crystal with the heavy marble base plays with the idea of balance - both structurally and through the contrasting materials," said Broom.
The surfaces of both materials are curved where they meet, so the glass looks like it could topple off.
The champagne coupe has a wider and flatter cup than the wine glass, as well as a taller, thinner stem.
The collection will be launched during the dinner at Spazio Pontaccio, Via Pontaccio 18, in Milan's Brera district on 8 April, before the showroom opens to the public the day after.
A limited series of 30 wine glasses and 30 champagne glasses will also be available to buy from a pop-up shop at the boutique, along with a selection of Broom's designs.
- "Storage is disappearing from offices" -… Erwan Bouroullec
- Akihiro Mizuuchi makes Lego bricks from …chocolate
- Béhar designs magazine for Ford Coppola
- Eclipse Mirror by Bodo Sperlein
- 2010 Puma Bikes by Biomega
- Food and Design videos: Gitta Gschwendtn…er
- Springs 3D-printed glasses by Ron Arad f…or pq
- Intanto by Mario Trimarchi for Alessi
- Chris Martin's sofa system for Massprodu…ctions zigzags around corners
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories