The Capri Lounge and Multi chairs by Busk + Hertzog have been given options for solid-soaped or black-stained oak legs to make the designs look warmer.
"The addition of wood to our collection perfectly underlines our mission of providing furniture that adds warmth and personality to the surroundings," said +Halle brand and communication director Martin Halle.
The line of the backrest on the chairs continues into the armrests on both sides, creating a bowl-shaped seat. Fabrics and leather in a range of colours can be chosen to upholster the seats.
The Lounge version has a wide seat to accommodate a variety of sitting positions and is also available with a swivelling brushed-aluminium base.
Capri Multi is slightly larger and is designed for meeting spaces, waiting areas and other more informal office environments.
The Capri chair was first launched in 2009 for +Halle. Originally founded as Globe Zero4 in 2008, the company was rebranded earlier this year.
The chairs were on show at the Design Factory exhibition in the Farmiloe Building for Clerkenwell Design Week in London this week.
- Established & Sons at The Temporium
- Comic Spurs typeface is Comic Sans with …added irony
- Second Nature at 21_21 Design Sight
- Marie Cunliffe sculpts metal fabrics for… graduate fashion collection
- eCity by eBoy
- Black Widow by Gisele Ganne
- Jean Prouvé at the Design Museum
- Richard Meier for Pierre Junod
- Torafu Architects suspend bubbly balloon…s of light for Tokyo installation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories