The Capri Lounge and Multi chairs by Busk + Hertzog have been given options for solid-soaped or black-stained oak legs to make the designs look warmer.
"The addition of wood to our collection perfectly underlines our mission of providing furniture that adds warmth and personality to the surroundings," said +Halle brand and communication director Martin Halle.
The line of the backrest on the chairs continues into the armrests on both sides, creating a bowl-shaped seat. Fabrics and leather in a range of colours can be chosen to upholster the seats.
The Lounge version has a wide seat to accommodate a variety of sitting positions and is also available with a swivelling brushed-aluminium base.
Capri Multi is slightly larger and is designed for meeting spaces, waiting areas and other more informal office environments.
The Capri chair was first launched in 2009 for +Halle. Originally founded as Globe Zero4 in 2008, the company was rebranded earlier this year.
The chairs were on show at the Design Factory exhibition in the Farmiloe Building for Clerkenwell Design Week in London this week.
- Studio Mini by Anna Hadwick
- Limited Edition Design Dolls by Olivia L…ee
- Bunad Blankets by Andreas Engesvik
- String Lights by Michael Anastassiades f…or Flos
- Twig Coat Stand by Jamie McLellan
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio Nove…mbre part 1
- Marcel Wanders for Marks & Spencer
- 009 Croquet Shelving by Michael Marriott… for Very Good & Proper
- Any Kinda Tape measure by Sunghoon Jung
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories