Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Chinese company 3D prints 10 buildings i…n a day using construction waste
- Foster + Partners submits plans for UK's… tallest residential tower
- Concrete apartment by Airhouse Design Of…fice features display space for "precious clothes"
- Youth centre extension by Bernd Zimmerma…nn features a facade of wooden shingles
- Thomas Heatherwick unveils "sunken oasis…" for Abu Dhabi
- Bernd Zimmermann's mirror-clad House wz2… offers distorted reflections
- Elding Oscarson completes Swedish seasid…e house in Mölle
- 3XN chosen to design new Swiss headquart…ers for the Olympics
- Weathered steel sits alongside ageing br…ickwork at Kew House by Piercy & Company