Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Herzog & de Meuron completes a moun…tain-top restaurant around a cable-car station
- BIG's experiments in skyscraper design c…ontinue with Frankfurt win
- Villa Willemsdorp by Dieter De Vos featu…res a lopsided gable and walls clad with roof tiles
- Architecture for atheists imagined in de…signs by student Kacper Chmielewski
- Sou Fujimoto uses seashells and thatchin…g for village-inspired arts complex in rural China
- Risk Theme Park is a conceptual high-ris…e featuring floods, fires and climbing hazards
- J Mayer H completes timber lattice pavil…ion to mark the 300th year of the city of Karlsruhe
- Snøhetta reveals design for Portland's …first city market since 1942
- House of Yabugaoka has its ground floor …sunken for privacy