Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Constellations Bar by H Miller Bros is a… courtyard canopy made up of triangles and zigzags
- Amanda Levete's Tincan restaurant presen…ts tinned seafood as "objects of desire"
- UNStudio introduces public trains to Qat…ar with metro project
- Brutalist buildings: Pilgrimage Church, …Neviges by Gottfried Böhm
- Manuel Aires Mateus revives a Portuguese… farmhouse to create Casa no Tempo
- House in Tajiri by Kazunori Fujimoto is …a raw concrete home facing out to sea
- Shigeru Ban wins contest to design Taina…n Museum of Fine Arts
- Vo Trong Nghia unveils second prototype …for low-cost Vietnamese housing
- Rogers Stirk Harbour unveils waterfront …skyscrapers for first Middle East job