Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- David Chipperfield's Moganshan Road offi…ce building features an all-copper facade
- Construction starts on Smith and Gill's …ice-inspired skyscraper for Chengdu
- Hollow concrete blocks form a textured f…rontage for Wuyang Architecture's student shower block
- New York's 2018 skyline revealed in visu…alisations
- David Chipperfield's City of Culture nea…rs completion in Milan
- Heatherwick's Garden Bridge will require… groups of eight or more to "request a formal visit"
- Renzo Piano reconfigures Harvard Art Mus…eums around a grand courtyard atrium
- Frank Gehry's Sydney business school com…pleted ahead of 2015 opening
- Herzog & de Meuron's triangular tow…er rejected by Paris councillors