Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Heams & Michel Architectes creates …an after-school club around a courtyard in Cannes
- Jean Nouvel takes legal action to distan…ce himself from "unfinished" Philharmonie de Paris
- OFIS Arhitekti creates grid of crosses o…n the facade of Villa Criss-Cross Envelope
- Andrew Maynard's "anti-monolith" house i…s made up of seven small blocks
- Nendo fills Camper's Stockholm store wit…h paper-thin spirals
- Restored Adolf Loos-designed interiors o…pen to the public in Pilsen
- Egypt plans pyramid-inspired skyscraper …in Cairo
- Yener Torun photographs vibrant modern a…rchitecture in Turkey
- Ben Waechter's Tower House makes the mos…t of an "unbuildable" Portland hillside