Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Combined home and barber shop features e…xposed ceiling beams
- Zaha Hadid's first Brazilian building de…signed for Copacabana Beach
- Álvaro Siza: "Emotion is very important…" in architecture
- Chunky tower covered in plants proposed …for Taiwan's capital
- Clover-shaped house by Felipe Escudero b…uilt near Chimborazo mountain
- Zaha Hadid designs dune-inspired headqua…rters for environmental firm
- Mountain hideaway hidden inside a concre…te boulder in the Alps
- Sigurd Larsen completes low-cost family …house in Copenhagen
- Africa's tallest skyscraper to be built …in Morocco next year