Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media.
Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor (architecture) in 2013. She is responsible for all of Dezeen's architecture content.
She has also written for The Architects' Journal, FHM and Stuff Magazine, and is on the steering committee for the Royal Insititute of British Architects' Guerrilla Tactics conference for small practices.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Meditating twice a day keeps staff at Vo… Trong Nghia Architects focused, claims founder
- Dekleva Gregorič transforms Slovenian P…avilion into cocooning library dedicated to home design
- Gandare house by Ninkipen! has a metal s…kin that appears to peel up
- Dezeen's top 10 picks for the London Fes…tival of Architecture 2016
- Trail Restroom by Miro Rivera Architects… is a public toilet with weathering steel walls
- X Architects creates facility for bird w…atchers at a UAE nature reserve
- EFFEKT designs ReGen Villages that could… produce all their own food and energy
- Penda combines stepwells with water maze…s for Indian garden design
- Rogers Stirk Harbour unveils own studio …inside its recently completed Leadenhall Building