Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Znameni Ctyr completes a contemporary ch…alet in the Krkonoše mountains
- Constructed Images: Simon Kennedy distor…ts the interior of a disused London laboratory
- Photo-realistic renderings depict an ima…ginary house in a wild seaside landscape
- ODOS Architects creates introverted hous…e on "undevelopable" site in Dublin
- Islington extension by Coffey Architects… brings in light through a sunken courtyard
- Holzhaus am Auerbach features projecting… terraces that extend the living space outdoors
- Charles Holland plans Hampstead house fo…r his second Living Architecture project
- Greek Orthodox chapel in Cyprus by Micha…il Georgiou features a two-humped profile
- Katsutoshi Sasaki's House in Yamanote fe…atures sleeping platforms raised over an indoor terrace