Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media.
Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor (architecture) in 2013. She is responsible for all of Dezeen's architecture content.
She has also written for The Architects' Journal, FHM and Stuff Magazine, and is on the steering committee for the Royal Insititute of British Architects' Guerrilla Tactics conference for small practices.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- ARM Architecture wins 2016 Gold Medal fr…om the Australian Institute of Architects
- MVRDV and COBE complete Roskilde rock mu…seum dressed with golden studs
- MAD's sinuous Harbin Opera House photogr…aphed in the snow by Iwan Baan
- Thatched observatory installed on roof o…f 1930s Sonneveld House in Rotterdam
- "Smart technology is a solution looking… for a problem," says Rotterdam Biennale curator
- Norman Foster's timber-framed Maggie's C…entre opens in his home town of Manchester
- Shigeru Ban joins disaster relief effort… following Ecuador earthquake
- Hitotomori completes small house with a …custom-made plywood interior
- Eight-kilometre-long mountain walkway ca…ptured in new photographs by Nelson Garrido