Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Wooden louvres and grassy rooftops added… to Marly-le-Roi market hall
- Carl Turner design open-source house tha…t floats on floodwater
- Hiroshima Hut by Suppose Design Office i…s a see-through house with sunken rooms
- Heijmans proposes pop-up homes to solve …the problem of high rents
- London's "Can of Ham" skyscraper back on… after six-year hiatus
- Metal-clad housing by Joliark features f…lush detailing and boxy balconies
- MVRDV plans skyscraper with a "curving w…aist" for Vienna
- NL Architects proposes "slightly insane"… hotel modelled on amethyst crystals
- Funeral chapel by Tria Studio brings gen…tle winds through its hollow centre