Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Heneghan Peng's Greenwich architecture s…chool has a restrained exterior and a modern interior
- Sparrenberg Castle visitor centre by Max… Dudler boasts striated concrete walls
- Foster + Partners works on "world's firs…t commercial concrete-printing robot"
- Concrete volumes are fused with an old p…iano factory to create David Chipperfield's Berlin office
- Seoul exhibition puts Korean architect M…insuk Cho in the spotlight
- Brutalist seminary to be resurrected in …2015 after 25 years of neglect
- MVRDV's Markthal Rotterdam photographed …by Hufton + Crow
- Spanish farmhouse revived by Dom Arquite…ctura with modern materials and details
- CEBRA's children's home forms a cluster …of archetypal house silhouettes