Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- OMA's Fondazione Prada art centre opens …in Milan
- Foster + Partners presents rippled concr…ete Expo pavilion for the United Arab Emirates
- Austria's Milan Expo pavilion contains a… forest filled with clouds of mist
- Daniel Libeskind unveils his "handcrafte…d dragon" at the Milan Expo
- Carlo Ratti creates a digital supermarke…t at the Milan Expo 2015
- House in Japan designed by Kazuki Moroe …to respect the shrine next door
- Nahahum Cabin is a canyon retreat built …into the landscape
- Gablepack by AND features a facade of ho…use-shaped windows
- Kengo Kuma uses a grand staircase to tra…nsform a Tokyo warehouse into a shop