Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Facebook moves into California campus de…signed by Frank Gehry
- Foster + Partners to design all stations… and trains for new Jeddah transport network
- Nendo designs brand identity for skincar…e based on Chinese medicine
- Slate-clad chapel by Eriko Kasahara boas…ts a veil-inspired ceiling structure
- Milan Expo will be an "obsolete vanity f…air" says Jacques Herzog
- Royal Incorporation of Architects in Sco…tland reveals 2015 awards shortlist
- Richard Brine photographs the concrete "…pillboxes" left over from the war
- Barcelona bridge to be upgraded with smo…g-eating concrete and luminous pavements
- SOM unveils vision of new Egyptian capit…al for seven million people