Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- SANAA triumphs in hotly contested Sydney… Modern gallery competition
- Architects underestimate "potentially si…nister" smart-home technologies says Rem Koolhaas
- Gabled extension by BKK Architects borro…ws the form of a doll's house
- Beatriz Colomina and Mark Wigley to cura…te Istanbul Design Biennial 2016
- Carmody Groarke's new White Cube gallery… is an angular timber and plastic pavilion
- Aslak Haanshuus transforms two Norwegian… log cabins into a cross-shaped house
- Jeremie Maret builds a "transparent tiny… skyscraper" on a Berlin industrial estate
- Plan Bureau imagines a twin-peaked woode…n house in the mountains
- Massachusetts home by Anmahian Winton fe…atures a facade of ipe wood and zinc