Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media.
Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor (architecture) in 2013. She is responsible for all of Dezeen's architecture content.
She has also written for The Architects' Journal, FHM and Stuff Magazine, and is on the steering committee for the Royal Insititute of British Architects' Guerrilla Tactics conference for small practices.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Second world war memorial mausoleum near…s completion at Polish massacre site
- Gresford Architects completes energy-eff…icient home modelled on a traditional barn
- Niall McLaughlin's Hampshire Fishing Hut… folds open to allow views right through
- Barn-like house by McGonigle McGrath fea…tures pale walls and asymmetric gables
- Kyodo House features a sculptural wood f…acade and an indoor swing
- Bystrup triumphs in Nine Elms to Pimlico… bridge contest with "elegant and simple" design
- Ark-inspired house by Apollo Architects …features a symmetrical layout
- Ribeiro de Carvalho updates century-old …Portuguese winery with new metal-clad building
- Berger & Berger uses white concrete… and marble to create muted interiors for Collection Lambert