Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media.
Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor (architecture) in 2013. She is responsible for all of Dezeen's architecture content.
She has also written for The Architects' Journal, FHM and Stuff Magazine, and is on the steering committee for the Royal Insititute of British Architects' Guerrilla Tactics conference for small practices.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- GG-loop transforms Italian house with re…d and glittery faceted facade
- "Crowd built" housing block by Périphé…riques envisioned as a cluster of small buildings
- Nine of BIG's built architecture project…s
- Bjarke Ingels to design Serpentine Galle…ry Pavilion 2016
- Haptic granted permission to build conte…mporary homes in London's Chelsea
- Porto flat by Eduardo Souto de Moura fea…tures a pair of tranquil courtyards
- MVRDV to transform 600 hectares of histo…ric city in Normandy
- Bjarke Ingels impressed by "ingenuity an…d balls" of graduate's job application video
- David Chipperfield and Sou Fujimoto unve…il visions for "Paris of tomorrow"