Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media.
Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor (architecture) in 2013. She is responsible for all of Dezeen's architecture content.
She has also written for The Architects' Journal, FHM and Stuff Magazine, and is on the steering committee for the Royal Insititute of British Architects' Guerrilla Tactics conference for small practices.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Renzo Piano completes Stavros Niarchos F…oundation Cultural Center on a huge artificial hill
- Pink Moon Saloon is a cabin-inspired bar… and kitchen in Adelaide
- UK architects and designers react to "ni…ghtmare" result of EU referendum
- Tidal waters wash underneath Seashore Ch…apel by Vector Architects
- Britain's best new houses revealed in RI…BA House of the Year 2016 award longlist
- RIBA names best British architecture pro…jects of 2016
- Next Office builds curvy Tehran house th…at splits in the middle
- Steven McCloy presents a futuristic visi…on for the European Union ahead of the UK referendum
- Zaha Hadid features on new Iraqi postage… stamp