Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Chilean seaside house by LAND Arquitecto…s designed to "catch the views"
- Apollo Architects specifies concrete and… plastic for Frame house in Tokyo
- Foster + Partners unveils skyscraper duo… for San Francisco's Transbay area
- DSDHA creates light-filled warehouse stu…dio and gallery for Edmund de Waal
- Photography studio by Cassion Castle tak…es over an east London mews house
- BIG's Givskud Zoo makeover to offer "fre…est possible environment" for animals
- Sinkholes found near construction site o…f KPF-designed skyscraper in Seoul
- NAS Architecture's seaside Breath Box is… covered in mirrors that flap in the wind
- Floating structure by White Arkitekter b…rings harbour swimming to a Danish island