Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- The Last Stand: Marc Wilson photographs …remnants of war along Europe's coastlines
- BIG's Hot to Cold exhibition opens at th…e National Building Museum
- Congress centre by Daniel Libeskind open…s in Europe's 2015 Capital of Culture
- Kengo Kuma "surprised" after V&A Du…ndee costs rise to £80 million
- Cullinan Studio transforms Hampstead hou…se with glazed garden room
- Work starts on public plaza beneath Rich…ard Seifert's Centre Point
- Hakemiya Nursery School is designed to r…emind children of their homes
- Zaha Hadid settles book review lawsuit a…nd donates money to labour rights charity
- Suppose Design Office's ￼House in Hiba…ru stretches down to the edge of a reservoir