Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Studio GAON creates multiple frames on S…eoul photography studio facade
- Sandstone-clad house in Wales designed b…y Hall + Bednarczyk to resemble local barns
- Zaha Hadid buries a museum in the peak o…f an Alpine mountain
- MVRDV's Silodam block contains a cross-s…ection of Amsterdam society says Nathalie de Vries
- Hermansson Hiller Lundberg references Cl…assical architecture with monochrome House Skuru
- OMA to create new sports and science fac…ility at historic English college
- CO-AP creates rooftop oasis for resident…s of a Sydney penthouse
- House by Joris Verhoeven features handma…de bricks and a lopsided roof
- Invisible Barn is a mirror-clad folly ca…mouflaged among the trees of a California forest