Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Sou Fujimoto bus shelter closed to preve…nt "possible accidents"
- "Lego proportions are the golden ratio o…f architecture," says Bjarke Ingels
- Moscow's Shukhov Tower saved from demoli…tion
- Welsh seaside home by Hyde + Hyde sits o…n the edge of a cliff
- Clothing rails function as partitions in…side apartment and cafe by Alts Design Office
- Gillespie Kidd & Coia architect And…y MacMillan dies aged 85
- Early Frank Gehry office to reopen as a …Whole Foods supermarket
- Hungarian Cubes: the houses of post-war …communism photographed by Katharina Roters
- Fish-inspired skyscraper by RMJM wins Ch…inese tower contest