Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media. She has also worked for weekly publication The Architects' Journal, where she helped compile entries for a online library of buildings. Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor in 2013.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Belly of the Beast is a hillside folly w…ith a scruffy coat made from old tyres
- Snøhetta designs new visual identity fo…r Norway's national parks
- Masato Sekiya wraps a glass corridor aro…und an office block in Japan
- CF Møller plans Denmark's largest sewag…e-pumping station
- Studio Gang's riverside skyscraper could… be Chicago's third tallest tower
- Snøhetta and SANAA share first place in… Budapest museum contest
- House at Mill Creek by Pedevilla Archite…cts features a homogenous off-white exterior
- Denton Corker Marshall's "mysterious bla…ck box" is Australia's new Venice biennale pavilion
- New photographs reveal the inside of Her…zog & de Meuron's Elbphilharmonie