Amy is an architecture graduate with five years experience working in architectural practice. In 2009 she completed a masters degree in architectural history at the Bartlett School of Architecture, specialising in the dissemination of post-war buildings in the media.
Amy joined Dezeen in April 2011 as architecture reporter, becoming deputy editor (architecture) in 2013. She is responsible for all of Dezeen's architecture content.
She has also written for The Architects' Journal, FHM and Stuff Magazine, and is on the steering committee for the Royal Insititute of British Architects' Guerrilla Tactics conference for small practices.
Follow Amy on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Amy Frearson
- Virtual reality movie offers a preview o…f Thomas Heatherwick's Garden Bridge
- "I grew up in a hot-rod culture" says To…m Kundig
- Golden resin highlights cracks in the fl…oor of TANK's Xchange Apartment
- Penda designs Olympic bridge made up of …intersecting rings
- Grimshaw unveils vision to expand London…'s Heathrow Airport
- Rusty ship transformed into cavernous pa…vilion for MoMA's Young Architects Program in Seoul
- Latest Garden Bridge alternative feature…s four leaf-shaped "stepping stones"
- Tropical Space uses perforated brickwork… to build riverside pottery studio in Vietnam
- MVRDV creates home-inspired rooms for it…s new Rotterdam office