Dan gained his interest in historical and contemporary architecture and design through opportunities to travel extensively from a young age. After graduating from Newcastle University with a BA in architectural studies, he moved to Shenzhen, China, where he worked in an architecture and design office contributing to projects across Asia. On his return, he decided to move into journalism and interned at Dezeen before becoming a full time member of the editorial team in June 2012.
Follow Dan on Twitter and Instagram.
Stories by Dan Howarth
- Cartoon characters perform a disco ritua…l in Fever the Ghost's Source music video
- Tadao Ando's first New York building sho…wn in new images
- Nendo presents chocolate bars like paint… swatches in Tokyo shop
- Herzog & de Meuron adds giant steel… awning to Miu Miu store in Aoyama
- Freshwater bathing pond to open in Londo…n's King's Cross
- Candy Crush offices are designed as a ca…rtoon "kingdom"
- Ikea's flat-pack refugee shelters go int…o production
- Debora Dax turns body taboos into fashio…n statements
- Antonio Banderas reveals plans to study …fashion design