Rose studied design at Kingston University and Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College, gaining a BA in contemporary furniture and related product design. After interning at Icon magazine she worked for Dezeen founder Marcus Fairs as researcher for his second book, Green Design. Rose joined Dezeen as editorial assistant in 2007 and became editor of the magazine in 2010.
Stories by Rose Etherington
- John Maeda leaves Rhode Island School of… Design for venture capital firm and eBay
- Dezeen reaches 100 million pageviews in …2013
- Minimal Nativity Set made of plain woode…n blocks by Emilie Voirin
- 3D-printed guns cause US to review prohi…bition of plastic firearms
- Change to the furniture industry "will h…ave to come from designers"
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: David Adjaye
- After Zaha's "vagina" stadium, here are …six more examples of yonic architecture
- This week on Dezeen