Rose studied design at Kingston University and Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College, gaining a BA in contemporary furniture and related product design. After interning at Icon magazine she worked for Dezeen founder Marcus Fairs as researcher for his second book, Green Design. Rose joined Dezeen as editorial assistant in 2007 and became editor of the magazine in 2010.
Stories by Rose Etherington
- Change to the furniture industry "will h…ave to come from designers"
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: David Adjaye
- After Zaha's "vagina" stadium, here are …six more examples of yonic architecture
- This week on Dezeen
- "No-one has realised" that most homeware… catalogue images are renderings
- Cover chair with folded plywood armrests… by Thomas Bentzen for Muuto
- Koloro-wagon stacking wooden storage box…es by Torafu Architects
- Dezeen Mail #179
- Gabriel Chandelier at the Château de Ve…rsailles by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec