The collection, manufactured by London-based design company Established & Sons, features nine designs, each made of painted polyester resin and produced in limited editions of between six and twelve pieces.
Five of the pieces - called Serif - are shelving designs. The other pieces are Nekton, a cluster of four stools; a lounge chair called Gyre; a chaise called Crest and a cabinet called Swash. Prices for the pieces range between $17,100 and $104,500.
Last December, Hadid's Aqua table, also manufactured by Established & Sons, sold at auction in New York for $296,000 - a record for a piece of new contemporary design.
Seamless went on show at Phillips de Pury's New York gallery on 29 November. The show runs until 12 December.
- "There's a huge burst of creativity" in …New York says Lindsey Adelman
- William Light by Andrea Francesconi
- Tantalus Dinner by Ioli Sifakaki
- "In the East End there are always materi…als to be found" - Nina Tolstrup
- Christmas Tree Furniture by Fabien Cappe…llo
- In The Woods by Karen Ryan
- The Tank by Pharrell Williams
- Sparkle by Tokujin Yoshioka for Kartell
- C Collection by Yves Béhar for HBF
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories