The collection, manufactured by London-based design company Established & Sons, features nine designs, each made of painted polyester resin and produced in limited editions of between six and twelve pieces.
Five of the pieces - called Serif - are shelving designs. The other pieces are Nekton, a cluster of four stools; a lounge chair called Gyre; a chaise called Crest and a cabinet called Swash. Prices for the pieces range between $17,100 and $104,500.
Last December, Hadid's Aqua table, also manufactured by Established & Sons, sold at auction in New York for $296,000 - a record for a piece of new contemporary design.
Seamless went on show at Phillips de Pury's New York gallery on 29 November. The show runs until 12 December.
- Plytube by Seongyong Lee
- Another Kountry by Roy McMakin
- Cluster Lamp by Joel Degermark for Moo…oi
- Today we like: designers working with …ocean plastic
- Instant Allotment by Louise Campbell
- Nendo's modular office tables create "…casual spaces for standing conversation"
- Scallop table by Samuel Wilkinson for …Versus
- Zero Gravity by Fly-Pitcher
- Hand-blown light bulbs by Dylan Kehde …Roelofs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories