The collection, manufactured by London-based design company Established & Sons, features nine designs, each made of painted polyester resin and produced in limited editions of between six and twelve pieces.
Five of the pieces - called Serif - are shelving designs. The other pieces are Nekton, a cluster of four stools; a lounge chair called Gyre; a chaise called Crest and a cabinet called Swash. Prices for the pieces range between $17,100 and $104,500.
Last December, Hadid's Aqua table, also manufactured by Established & Sons, sold at auction in New York for $296,000 - a record for a piece of new contemporary design.
Seamless went on show at Phillips de Pury's New York gallery on 29 November. The show runs until 12 December.
- Pinch&Grind by Roger Arquer for Royal VK…B
- Plato's Collection by Amila Hrustić
- Bacteria produces textiles for Skin body… adornments by Sammy Jobbins Wells
- Max Frommeld and Arno Mathies create a f…olding sled
- L-INK lamp poster by Jean-Sébastien Lag…range
- Paul Cocksedge at Trussardi
- Tra le Briccole di Venezia at Riva 1920
- Interview with Denis Guidone
- Matilda 2011 at designjunction
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories