The collection, manufactured by London-based design company Established & Sons, features nine designs, each made of painted polyester resin and produced in limited editions of between six and twelve pieces.
Five of the pieces - called Serif - are shelving designs. The other pieces are Nekton, a cluster of four stools; a lounge chair called Gyre; a chaise called Crest and a cabinet called Swash. Prices for the pieces range between $17,100 and $104,500.
Last December, Hadid's Aqua table, also manufactured by Established & Sons, sold at auction in New York for $296,000 - a record for a piece of new contemporary design.
Seamless went on show at Phillips de Pury's New York gallery on 29 November. The show runs until 12 December.
- Norm 03 Steel by Britt Kornum
- Creators of the AeroMobil flying car pro…pose moving road traffic to the skies
- Normal shows hip-flask mobile design
- The Sea Chair by Alexander Groves, Azusa… Murakami and Kieren Jones
- Black Box by Marc Newson for Dom Pérign…on
- Flat Zoo by Yang:Ripol
- Note Design Studio extends Silo lamp col…lection for Zero
- Parrish by Konstantin Grcic and Emeco fo…r the Parrish Art Museum
- Save 25% on Mutewatch at Dezeen Watch St…ore
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories