The collection, manufactured by London-based design company Established & Sons, features nine designs, each made of painted polyester resin and produced in limited editions of between six and twelve pieces.
Five of the pieces - called Serif - are shelving designs. The other pieces are Nekton, a cluster of four stools; a lounge chair called Gyre; a chaise called Crest and a cabinet called Swash. Prices for the pieces range between $17,100 and $104,500.
Last December, Hadid's Aqua table, also manufactured by Established & Sons, sold at auction in New York for $296,000 - a record for a piece of new contemporary design.
Seamless went on show at Phillips de Pury's New York gallery on 29 November. The show runs until 12 December.
- The Hybrid Project by Readymade Projects…, Mogollon and Daniel Hakansson
- Smasher by DesignWright
- Contrast Collection by UBICA-ID.
- Pop Up Vaccine by Elena Figus
- Pig Truck by Studio Swine
- Infobar A02 by Naoto Fukasawa for KDDI
- Pencil-case pen and Pencil V2.0 by Yang:…Ripol
- dezeen loves... Peter Callesen's papercu…ts
- Casa Slamp by Nigel Coates
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories