The collection, manufactured by London-based design company Established & Sons, features nine designs, each made of painted polyester resin and produced in limited editions of between six and twelve pieces.
Five of the pieces - called Serif - are shelving designs. The other pieces are Nekton, a cluster of four stools; a lounge chair called Gyre; a chaise called Crest and a cabinet called Swash. Prices for the pieces range between $17,100 and $104,500.
Last December, Hadid's Aqua table, also manufactured by Established & Sons, sold at auction in New York for $296,000 - a record for a piece of new contemporary design.
Seamless went on show at Phillips de Pury's New York gallery on 29 November. The show runs until 12 December.
- 150 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezeen Wa…tch Store
- Unexpected Welcome by Moooi
- Studio Vit's Cone lights are shaped like… party hats
- The Recovery Lounge by Priestmangoode
- Embroidery Chairs by Johan Lindstén
- Smile Makers by Ramblin' Brands
- Foster + Partners combines the cruising …yacht with the day boat to create Alen 68 vessel
- Studio Diip's goldfish-driven vehicle is… designed for "enhanced pet mobility"
- Extrusions by Thomas Heatherwick - more …images
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories