Design Miami update: Dutch designer Marcel Wanders has launched Crochet Chair - a seat made using the same technique as his iconic Crochet Table.
The chair is constructed from individual, hand-sewn crochet flowers that are stitched together, formed over a mould and stiffened with resin. It is manufactured by Moooi.
> Read dezeen's story about Marcel Wanders' new Westerhuis creative centre in Amsterdam here.
- Klara by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- Note Design Studio extends Silo lamp col…lection for Zero
- "Smart" bicycle by Vanhawks gives direct…ions with flashing lights and vibrating safety alerts
- Designed in Hackney: Pottery by Ian McIn…tyre for Another Country
- RV Prototype (RV = Room Vehicle) by Greg… Lynn
- Formafantasma and Martino Gamper among s…peakers announced for Milan FOMO talks
- Ineke Hans' Drawer Table offers storage …for slender items
- Recession Chair by Tjep.
- Designed in Hackney: Drum tables by Cori…nna Warm
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories