Design Miami update: Dutch designer Marcel Wanders has launched Crochet Chair - a seat made using the same technique as his iconic Crochet Table.
The chair is constructed from individual, hand-sewn crochet flowers that are stitched together, formed over a mould and stiffened with resin. It is manufactured by Moooi.
> Read dezeen's story about Marcel Wanders' new Westerhuis creative centre in Amsterdam here.
- Hidden Layers by Folkform
- Drawer Kitchen by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Das Haus conceptual future home installe…d at imm cologne by Louise Campbell
- Please Kill Me by Sibling
- Locker by Magnus Pettersen for the Stepn…ey Green Design Collection
- "Chinese Google" Baidu designs a smart b…ike fitted with data-generating sensors
- Wanders to launch sofa concept in London
- Hövding by Anna Haupt and Terese Alsti…n
- SWOC by ett la benn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories