Design Miami update: Dutch designer Marcel Wanders has launched Crochet Chair - a seat made using the same technique as his iconic Crochet Table.
The chair is constructed from individual, hand-sewn crochet flowers that are stitched together, formed over a mould and stiffened with resin. It is manufactured by Moooi.
> Read dezeen's story about Marcel Wanders' new Westerhuis creative centre in Amsterdam here.
- Eat Drink Design at Dutch Design Week
- UseLess is More by JVLT
- Interacket by Drap og Design is a jacket… that changes colour like a chameleon
- Melted Collection by Pieke Bergmans
- Lex Pott's True Colours vases contrast o…xidised and polished finishes
- Postal stores for TNT by Merkx + Girod A…rchitecten
- Head-in by Magma Architecture
- Hanger Chair by Philippe Malouin
- Rianne Koens’ stackable drawers functi…on as cabinets, tables and stools
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories