Grimshaw Architects have sent us images of Newport City Footbridge, which opened in the Welsh city before Christmas.
The bridge is supported by a crane structure mounted on the river's west bank, which references the wharf cranes that once lined the river.
Two pairs of masts - one 70m high and one 80m high - support the 145m deck.
- Jardin de la Connaissance by Rodney LaTo…urelle and 100 Landschaftsarchitektur
- House in Iizuka by Rhythmdesign
- Qui est “in”, Qui est “out” by Y…es We Can Architects
- Dezeen archive: black houses
- Lille Métropole Musée extension by Man…uelle Gautrand
- Hanil Visitors Center and Guest House by… BCHO
- State archive of the Evangelical Luthera…n Church of Bavaria by GMP Architekten
- Registry Office of St Vicente by Duarte …Caldeira
- Usuki House by Tonoma
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories