Grimshaw Architects have sent us images of Newport City Footbridge, which opened in the Welsh city before Christmas.
The bridge is supported by a crane structure mounted on the river's west bank, which references the wharf cranes that once lined the river.
Two pairs of masts - one 70m high and one 80m high - support the 145m deck.
- Canadian lodge by Chevalier Morales re…ferences Alpine chalets
- Brick Tectonics by Ricardo Ploemen
- The Nest by a21studio
- House in Fujizakura by Case Design Stu…dio
- Pendulum Plane by Oyler Wu Collaborati…ve
- Sophia bookshop and publishing house b…y Nicos Kalogirou and Evangelos Kotsioris
- Portuguese office by GGLL Atelier is a… grey box punctured by a grid of holes
- Covering of the Runic Stones in Jellin…g by NOBEL Arkitekter
- Singapore national stadium boasts worl…d's largest free-spanning dome
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories