Grimshaw Architects have sent us images of Newport City Footbridge, which opened in the Welsh city before Christmas.
The bridge is supported by a crane structure mounted on the river's west bank, which references the wharf cranes that once lined the river.
Two pairs of masts - one 70m high and one 80m high - support the 145m deck.
- House in Fujizakura by Case Design Studi…o
- 13 unusual mobile homes and hideaways
- Bodø Kulturhus and Library by drdharchi…tects
- Takanawa House by Hiroyuki Ito and O.F.D….A. Associates
- Holiday Cabana at Maduru Oya by Damith P…remathilake
- Studio East Dining by Carmody Groarke
- Minamikawa House by Yoshihara McKee Arch…itects
- Nestlé Application Group Querétaro byR…ojkind Arquitectos 2
- Jan Kaplicky 1937-2009
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories