Grimshaw Architects have sent us images of Newport City Footbridge, which opened in the Welsh city before Christmas.
The bridge is supported by a crane structure mounted on the river's west bank, which references the wharf cranes that once lined the river.
Two pairs of masts - one 70m high and one 80m high - support the 145m deck.
- A tree grows up through voids in Hamada …Design's Glass + Wood building
- Hoxton House by David Mikhail Architects
- Carl Turner design open-source house tha…t floats on floodwater
- MDS designs blackened timber house on a …sloping junction in Tokyo
- Hump-shaped house covered in plants by P…atrick Nadeau
- The Hive by Feilden CleggBradley Studios
- Hönshus-1 by Torsten Ottesjö
- Bus stops by Sou Fujimoto and Wang Shu s…hake up an Austrian village
- Concrete visitor centre by Iseppi/Kurath… looms over an Alpine gorge
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories