Grimshaw Architects have sent us images of Newport City Footbridge, which opened in the Welsh city before Christmas.
The bridge is supported by a crane structure mounted on the river's west bank, which references the wharf cranes that once lined the river.
Two pairs of masts - one 70m high and one 80m high - support the 145m deck.
- Studio Dror's conceptual tower designs f…or New York offer three takes on high-rise architecture
- Artist Studio by Open Studio
- Herringbone Houses by Alison Brooks Arch…itects
- Celluloid Jam by Norisada Maeda Atelier
- Longgang City Centre by Mecanoo architec…ten
- Step Tower by EASTERN Design Office
- Tudela-Culip Restoration Project in Cap …de Creus by EMF and Ardèvol
- The Teatrino of Palazzo Grassi by Tadao …Ando
- NaCl by David Jameson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories