Grimshaw Architects have sent us images of Newport City Footbridge, which opened in the Welsh city before Christmas.
The bridge is supported by a crane structure mounted on the river's west bank, which references the wharf cranes that once lined the river.
Two pairs of masts - one 70m high and one 80m high - support the 145m deck.
- Buddhist Meditation Centre Metta Vihara …by Bureau SLA
- Symbiotic Villa by Zaha Hadid
- David Chipperfield's Moganshan Road offi…ce building features an all-copper facade
- MBP House by EDIT! hides most of its bod…y below street level
- Mirante do Horto House by Flavio Castro
- "A lot of what we do is about testing pu…blic space"– Suzanne O'Connell of The Decorators
- Greenland Group Suzhou Center by SOM
- Slovakian house by JRKVC features a glaz…ed gable wall
- Vanke Triple V Gallery by Ministry of De…sign
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories