Upcoming Spanish designer Hayón will present an installation featuring “Pinocchione" - a giant Pinocchio-type figure - plus a range of new products including lights and pedestals clad in Bisazza mosaics (top image).
Young Dutch-Belgian duo Studio Job will present a second installation, featuring giant objects up to 3.5m high including a plate, a flute, a jar, a cabinet and a chandelier all clad in white gold mosaic.
Job's pixellated installation will give the effect of "a TV screen with bad reception and white noise," according to designer Job Smeets, who adds: "We might produce a giant key (as the key used to charge mechanic toys) and a gear system."
Shown here (above and below) are two of Job's new mosaic designs for Bisazza; we do not yet have renderings of their installation.
This year's Salone Internazionale del Mobile (international furniture fair) takes place in Milan from April 18-23.
The Bisazza party will take place at the stand on 20 April until midnight, coinciding with the Superstudio party.
- A New Bus for London by Aston Martin and… Foster + Partners
- Bottle watch by Industrial Facility arri…ves at Dezeen Watch Store
- Rocky collection by PearsonLloyd
- Record Chronograph by Achille Castiglion…i for Alessi at Dezeen Watch Store
- Batucada light by Jahara Studio
- Coral by Studio Aisslinger
- Funnel Vase by Roger Arquer
- Hack Chair by Ronen Kadushin
- Mini Clubvan Concept
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories