Upcoming Spanish designer Hayón will present an installation featuring “Pinocchione" - a giant Pinocchio-type figure - plus a range of new products including lights and pedestals clad in Bisazza mosaics (top image).
Young Dutch-Belgian duo Studio Job will present a second installation, featuring giant objects up to 3.5m high including a plate, a flute, a jar, a cabinet and a chandelier all clad in white gold mosaic.
Job's pixellated installation will give the effect of "a TV screen with bad reception and white noise," according to designer Job Smeets, who adds: "We might produce a giant key (as the key used to charge mechanic toys) and a gear system."
Shown here (above and below) are two of Job's new mosaic designs for Bisazza; we do not yet have renderings of their installation.
This year's Salone Internazionale del Mobile (international furniture fair) takes place in Milan from April 18-23.
The Bisazza party will take place at the stand on 20 April until midnight, coinciding with the Superstudio party.
- BCXSY's Mixed Animals magnetic soft to…ys launch on Kickstarter
- Genetically engineered crops could gro…w lace amongst their roots
- Deskbox by Raw Edges for Arco
- Joris Laarman for Jaga
- Fracture by Itay Ohaly
- Neri&Hu's Das Haus installation is des…igned to "unsettle people"
- 10% off Dezeen Watch Store at The Temp…orium plus win a Christmas goodie bag worth over £100
- Banksy on Essex Road
- Les Ailes Noires by +tongtong
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories