The tables, first shown at designersblock, London, in September 2006, are illuminated glass boxes containing colour-sorted found glass objects.
The exhibition runs until 8 May at ToolsGalerie, 119 Rue Vieille du Temple, 75003 Paris.
- Dezeen in the Czech Republic: Daniel Pir…čš, Studio Pirsc Porcelain
- Eve bracelet by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- The Underground Library by Keri Tan, Max… Pilwat and Ferdi Rodriguez
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Stef…an Diez
- Colour-changing ink transforms flame-eng…ulfed headdress by Lauren Bowker
- Toshi cabinets by Luca Nichetto for Casa…mania
- Bathroom collection by Marc Newson for C…aroma
- Lighten Up by [re]design
- Mitate by Studio Wieki Somers at Galerie… Kreo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories