We'll let the architect briefly explain the project:
"Patagonia Hotel is situated along the maritime passage of Puerto Natales, entrance to the Torres del Paine National Park. It is has six levels with 29 bedrooms and a Spa on top of the building.
"The Project is organized around three main ideas. First: to discover the building as a voyager who experience places not at once but through continuous steps. Second: to be sensitive with the site and its provincial character and lack of “noise" .Thirdly: to radically differentiate the intimate space of the sleeping rooms from the monumental space of public areas."
- Theatre on the Fly by Assemble
- 68 Social Housing by Magén Arquitectos
- Renovation Bruges by Room & Room
- Eel's Nest by Anonymous Architects
- Clay Fields by Riches Hawley Mikhail
- Earth House by BCHO Architects
- Bicycle Club by NL Architects
- Casa Rufo by Alberto Campo Baeza
- Potasze House by Neostudio Architekci
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories