We'll let the architect briefly explain the project:
"Patagonia Hotel is situated along the maritime passage of Puerto Natales, entrance to the Torres del Paine National Park. It is has six levels with 29 bedrooms and a Spa on top of the building.
"The Project is organized around three main ideas. First: to discover the building as a voyager who experience places not at once but through continuous steps. Second: to be sensitive with the site and its provincial character and lack of “noise" .Thirdly: to radically differentiate the intimate space of the sleeping rooms from the monumental space of public areas."
- Mazda Showroom by Suppose Design Office …pairs streamlined glazing with wood
- Five sprawling volumes make up Barcelona… home by RTA-Office
- House in Kohgo by Yutaka Yoshida Archite…ct & Associates
- Cultural centre in Tirana by BIG
- Cedar-clad Stackyard by Mole Architects …is a house based on old rectories
- Lifted House by Masato Sekiya
- House K by Takeshi Hamada
- Pezo von Ellrichshausen's Casa Guna is a… top-heavy house beside a lagoon
- House at Mill Creek by Pedevilla Archite…cts features a homogenous off-white exterior
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories