We'll let the architect briefly explain the project:
"Patagonia Hotel is situated along the maritime passage of Puerto Natales, entrance to the Torres del Paine National Park. It is has six levels with 29 bedrooms and a Spa on top of the building.
"The Project is organized around three main ideas. First: to discover the building as a voyager who experience places not at once but through continuous steps. Second: to be sensitive with the site and its provincial character and lack of “noise" .Thirdly: to radically differentiate the intimate space of the sleeping rooms from the monumental space of public areas."
- Jagged brick artwork by Boris Tellegen e…xtends over Haarlem housing by Heren 5 Architects
- D-Apartment by Spacespace
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: John Pawson
- NHow Hotel Berlin by NPS Tchoban Voss
- Le Petit Prince Nursery School by Carlos… Barba
- Dezeen's 10 biggest architecture and des…ign stories of 2014
- DNB Bank Headquarters by MVRDV
- Bodegas Protos winery by Rogers Stirk Ha…rbour + Partners
- Works on paper by Zaha Hadid
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories