We'll let the architect briefly explain the project:
"Patagonia Hotel is situated along the maritime passage of Puerto Natales, entrance to the Torres del Paine National Park. It is has six levels with 29 bedrooms and a Spa on top of the building.
"The Project is organized around three main ideas. First: to discover the building as a voyager who experience places not at once but through continuous steps. Second: to be sensitive with the site and its provincial character and lack of “noise" .Thirdly: to radically differentiate the intimate space of the sleeping rooms from the monumental space of public areas."
- A faceted roof conceals the size of Hang…ar XS warehouse by Ecker Architekten
- Schanerloch Bridge by Marte.Marte Archit…ects
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: House N by S…ou Fujimoto Architects
- House with a Wall by Masao Yahagi Archit…ects
- Plasticamente Pavilion by Riccardo Giova…netti
- 3013 Installation at the Architectural A…ssociation
- World Conservation and Exhibitions Centr…e by Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners
- Covering of the Runic Stones in Jelling …by NOBEL Arkitekter
- Dieter-Wetterauer-Halle by Böwer Eith M…urken
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories