We'll let the architect briefly explain the project:
"Patagonia Hotel is situated along the maritime passage of Puerto Natales, entrance to the Torres del Paine National Park. It is has six levels with 29 bedrooms and a Spa on top of the building.
"The Project is organized around three main ideas. First: to discover the building as a voyager who experience places not at once but through continuous steps. Second: to be sensitive with the site and its provincial character and lack of “noise" .Thirdly: to radically differentiate the intimate space of the sleeping rooms from the monumental space of public areas."
- Posen Loft by Yoshihara McKee Architec…ts
- École Centrale Engineering School by …OMA
- New Pinterest board: irregularly stack…ed boxes
- Fantasy house by Benoit Challand perch…ed on stilts in the Scottish highlands
- Cerise walls frame rooftop garden of h…ousing block by Pietri Architectes
- Penang Global City Center by Asymptote
- Jianamani Visitor Centre by Atelier Te…amMinus
- House in Itami by Tato Architects
- Beach House by Dualchas Architects str…etches out towards the sea
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories