We'll let the architect briefly explain the project:
"Patagonia Hotel is situated along the maritime passage of Puerto Natales, entrance to the Torres del Paine National Park. It is has six levels with 29 bedrooms and a Spa on top of the building.
"The Project is organized around three main ideas. First: to discover the building as a voyager who experience places not at once but through continuous steps. Second: to be sensitive with the site and its provincial character and lack of “noise" .Thirdly: to radically differentiate the intimate space of the sleeping rooms from the monumental space of public areas."
- 80.84 by Ninkipen!
- Twin Houses by Terry Pawson Architects
- UNStudio Tower by UNStudio
- Point Resolution Bridge by Warren & Maho…ney
- Stoaninger Distillery by Hammerschmid Pa…chl Seebacher Architekten
- Airstream House by Tank Architectes
- Farmstead Next to the Chapel by bergmeis…terwolf
- Kouichi Kimura's Scape House uses a vari…ety of windows to create a hierarchy of views
- Court Housing in Groningen by architecte…n|en|en
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories