Made of zinc-coated steel, the table can be folded and stacked.
Grcic's polypropylene Miura stool (shown above) was launched at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan two years ago and became an instant classic.
More info from Plank below:
As a supplement to the barstool MIURA the MIURA table was developed. Because of it’s material and function is highly suitable for destinations like cafeteria, bistro and catering industry.
The three leg steel frame is zinc-plated and manufactured from an elliptical profile and produce with 3D laser technique. The table top (Ø60cm) is also made of zink plated steel and provided with a folding mechanism to stack tables together. The table is produced in 3 heights and available in 5 powder colours.
Destination environments: domestic and contract spaces, for Indoor and Outdoor use.
Technical details: Table system, structure and top in powder coated metal in the colours black grey RAL 7021, grey white RAL 9002, traffic red RAL 3020, curry RAL 1027, oxide red RAL 3009.
With folding table top. In and outdoor use.
See all dezeen's coverage of Milan 2007 here
- Reborn by Being Object
- John Pawson's minimal oak furniture sits… on chunky angled legs
- Doublefacette by Postfossil
- Naar Inkt Vissen book printed with squid… ink by Today Designers
- E8 table by Mathias Hahn
- Valdemar by Artificial/form
- XYZ note by KAMKAM
- Martyna Barbara Golik translates tastes …into textiles
- Antony Gormley occupies French gallery w…ith monumental metal sculptures
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories