Milan update: TuttoBene was our favourite of the independent group shows this year, setting up shop in a warehouse just across the train tracks from Via Tortona and presenting work by young designers from Belgium and the Netherlands.
These bird houses designed by Frederik Roijé are called Holy Homes and were commissioned by TuttoBene for their new retail arm.
- Valet by Ett la Benn
- The Living Cube by Till Könneker saves …space in micro apartments
- Marina Stanimirovic launches jewellery m…ade from Corian and gold
- Brooches by Mr Jones Watches
- Bouroullec brothers design a bent steel …triangle to frame Artek furniture collection
- Joe Doucet designs flat-pack marble furn…iture for New York's Cooper-Hewitt museum
- Jaguar E-Type Sculpture by Gerry Judah
- iPod fridge-freezer by Gorenje
- Aeroscraft ML866
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories