Milan update: TuttoBene was our favourite of the independent group shows this year, setting up shop in a warehouse just across the train tracks from Via Tortona and presenting work by young designers from Belgium and the Netherlands.
These bird houses designed by Frederik Roijé are called Holy Homes and were commissioned by TuttoBene for their new retail arm.
- Dezeen's top ten: lighting
- Zaha Hadid creates latticed gold jewelle…ry for Caspita
- France by Albert Schrurs
- Interview with Hussein Chalayan
- Further discounts on Ziiiro watches in t…he Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale
- Wood Vases by Paul Loebach
- Heath Nash at Design Indaba
- Silverware by Glithero
- Bon Marché to host Finn Juhl furniture …exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories