Milan update: TuttoBene was our favourite of the independent group shows this year, setting up shop in a warehouse just across the train tracks from Via Tortona and presenting work by young designers from Belgium and the Netherlands.
These bird houses designed by Frederik Roijé are called Holy Homes and were commissioned by TuttoBene for their new retail arm.
- Dog or Bitch at Konarska-Konarski
- Spring Table by Tb & Ajakay
- PLET Table by Reinier de Jong
- Vader by Luca Nichetto for David Desig…n
- Dezeen Watch Store: Uniform Wares 150 …Series back in stock!
- Euro Condom by Ingo Maurer
- Repair It Yourself by Eugenia Morpurgo
- Hobby Panton chair by Peter Jakubik
- Nendo twists traditional details to en…liven simple white shirts
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories