Milan update: TuttoBene was our favourite of the independent group shows this year, setting up shop in a warehouse just across the train tracks from Via Tortona and presenting work by young designers from Belgium and the Netherlands.
These bird houses designed by Frederik Roijé are called Holy Homes and were commissioned by TuttoBene for their new retail arm.
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Noir Collection by Barnaby Barford
- M3 Chair by Thomas Feichtner
- Oneness by Kyuhyung Cho and Hironori Tsu…kue
- DP pour Les Trois Garçons by L3G Design…s
- José Collection by Mauricio Arruda
- Footspace by Rachel Jui Chi Chang
- Volvo's connected helmet warns cyclists …of car collisions
- New 300 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories