Milan update: TuttoBene was our favourite of the independent group shows this year, setting up shop in a warehouse just across the train tracks from Via Tortona and presenting work by young designers from Belgium and the Netherlands.
These bird houses designed by Frederik Roijé are called Holy Homes and were commissioned by TuttoBene for their new retail arm.
- Het Kruikantoor by Tim Vinke
- Wonderlamp by Studio Job and Pieke Bergm…ans for Dilmos
- New Pinterest board: bathrooms
- Wired Store Annex by Tronic Studio
- Furniture by Atelier Van Lieshout at Car…penters Workshop Gallery
- Made in Japan by Antrepo
- All Other Things Being Equal by Studio J…enk
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Mark… Braun
- “It’s probably the most well-known p…lace in Milan”
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories