New York designer Stephen Burks has designed the bottle for the new Calvin Klein fragrance, ck IN2U.
Shaped like a spirits bottle, the clear glass container is partially covered by a white plastic sleeve with the name of the fragance cut out.
The fragrance, which is available for men and women, was launched earlier this year.
Below is a short text from the designer:
CK IN2U is the first CK fragrance since the globally successful CK One. The assignment to package the new men's and women's fragrance for the millenial generation is fulfilled in the form of an iconic bottle shape that combines traditional glass with an innovative injection molded plastic skin cut-thru with the brand's logo. The fragrance is now number one in Europe and the factory is gearing up to produce one million bottles per month.
- Marcel Wanders for Villa Moda in Bahrain
- Aluminium bowls by Fort Standard stand o…n fin-like legs
- Heaven by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Plug Lamp by Form Us With Love for Atelj…é Lyktan
- Made in Ratio uses CNC cutting to create… an A-shaped chair
- Sergio concept car by Pininfarina
- Hood by Form Us With Love for Ateljé Ly…ktan
- The Rock Paper Scissors Playing Glove by… Steve Hoefer
- Rocky collection by PearsonLloyd
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories