New York designer Stephen Burks has designed the bottle for the new Calvin Klein fragrance, ck IN2U.
Shaped like a spirits bottle, the clear glass container is partially covered by a white plastic sleeve with the name of the fragance cut out.
The fragrance, which is available for men and women, was launched earlier this year.
Below is a short text from the designer:
CK IN2U is the first CK fragrance since the globally successful CK One. The assignment to package the new men's and women's fragrance for the millenial generation is fulfilled in the form of an iconic bottle shape that combines traditional glass with an innovative injection molded plastic skin cut-thru with the brand's logo. The fragrance is now number one in Europe and the factory is gearing up to produce one million bottles per month.
- Open Source Sea Chair by Studio Swine
- Dezeen Watch Store: Christmas shipping d…ates
- Fountain Hacks by LIKEarchitects and Ric…ardo Dourado
- Dezeen Watch Store launches two timepiec…es for women by Daniel Wellington
- Else vases by Michal Fargo moulded from …torn foam blocks
- Scantling lamps by Mathias Hahn
- Intimacy by Studio Roosegaarde and V2_
- Necklace & clothes and Starlight by Homm…in
- Interview: Tai Ping collection by Andre… Fu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories