New York designer Stephen Burks has designed the bottle for the new Calvin Klein fragrance, ck IN2U.
Shaped like a spirits bottle, the clear glass container is partially covered by a white plastic sleeve with the name of the fragance cut out.
The fragrance, which is available for men and women, was launched earlier this year.
Below is a short text from the designer:
CK IN2U is the first CK fragrance since the globally successful CK One. The assignment to package the new men's and women's fragrance for the millenial generation is fulfilled in the form of an iconic bottle shape that combines traditional glass with an innovative injection molded plastic skin cut-thru with the brand's logo. The fragrance is now number one in Europe and the factory is gearing up to produce one million bottles per month.
- Stacking trays by Frederik Roijé form o…verlapping grid patterns
- Urban-C by Jennifer Newman
- Alex Chinneck performs architectural "ma…gic trick" with Covent Garden building installation
- Campanas for Alessi
- Hug by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Arflex
- Overground by DZHUS
- Isabel Ahm's Secretary Desk is designed …for working at home
- Laundry Room Collection by Terry Dwan fo…r Riva 1920
- Saint Laurent opens new flagship store i…n Paris
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories