New York designer Stephen Burks has designed the bottle for the new Calvin Klein fragrance, ck IN2U.
Shaped like a spirits bottle, the clear glass container is partially covered by a white plastic sleeve with the name of the fragance cut out.
The fragrance, which is available for men and women, was launched earlier this year.
Below is a short text from the designer:
CK IN2U is the first CK fragrance since the globally successful CK One. The assignment to package the new men's and women's fragrance for the millenial generation is fulfilled in the form of an iconic bottle shape that combines traditional glass with an innovative injection molded plastic skin cut-thru with the brand's logo. The fragrance is now number one in Europe and the factory is gearing up to produce one million bottles per month.
- Funktionide by Stefan Ulrich
- Neorustica by Jahara Studio
- Biomass by Ahhaproject
- Naoto Fukasawa designs streamlined Inf…obar A03 smartphone for KDDI
- Something Good produces accessories co…llection in Italy
- Público gets Guardian-style makeover
- Melissa shoes by Zaha Hadid Architects
- Merry-go-round Coat Rack by Studio Wie…ki Somers wins Dutch Design Awards 2009
- Glowing indoor forest made from paper …by Orproject
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories