New York designer Stephen Burks has designed the bottle for the new Calvin Klein fragrance, ck IN2U.
Shaped like a spirits bottle, the clear glass container is partially covered by a white plastic sleeve with the name of the fragance cut out.
The fragrance, which is available for men and women, was launched earlier this year.
Below is a short text from the designer:
CK IN2U is the first CK fragrance since the globally successful CK One. The assignment to package the new men's and women's fragrance for the millenial generation is fulfilled in the form of an iconic bottle shape that combines traditional glass with an innovative injection molded plastic skin cut-thru with the brand's logo. The fragrance is now number one in Europe and the factory is gearing up to produce one million bottles per month.
- Mushroom-based modelling kit allows user…s to grow their own designs
- Yud Yud by Davidclovers and C.E.B. Reas
- 4foldlow by George Rice for Formtank
- Helga Mogensen and Berglind Gunnarsdótt…ir at DesignMarch
- Ostrea sofa by Annika Göransson
- Bifurcations by Robert Stadler
- KRUZIFIX by Stefan Strumbel
- Artikcar by Ben Wilson
- Izabela Bołoz's Intersections modules i…nterlock to form street furniture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories