New York designer Stephen Burks has designed the bottle for the new Calvin Klein fragrance, ck IN2U.
Shaped like a spirits bottle, the clear glass container is partially covered by a white plastic sleeve with the name of the fragance cut out.
The fragrance, which is available for men and women, was launched earlier this year.
Below is a short text from the designer:
CK IN2U is the first CK fragrance since the globally successful CK One. The assignment to package the new men's and women's fragrance for the millenial generation is fulfilled in the form of an iconic bottle shape that combines traditional glass with an innovative injection molded plastic skin cut-thru with the brand's logo. The fragrance is now number one in Europe and the factory is gearing up to produce one million bottles per month.
- Nir Meiri stacks Babilus Vases from ring…s of bamboo, chipboard and Corian
- Naomi Kizhner's jewellery collection har…vests energy from the human body
- Chairless by Alejandro Aravena for Vitra
- Air Sundae by A+A cooren
- Medical Herbman Café Project by EARTHSC…APE
- Mercedes designs G-Code concept car to r…educe emissions in China's smog-filled cities
- Doppelgänger by Didier Faustino
- Atmospheric Reentry by Maiko Takeda
- Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano for La Me…diterránea
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories