Medicine Now, shown here, follows the the story of medicine from 1936 - the year Henry Wellcome, founder of medical research charity the Wellcome Trust, died - to now.
Exhibition graphics are by Kerr|Noble.
Below is a brief press release from the Wellcome Collection:
Medicine Man & Medicine Now
On the 22nd of June Wellcome Collection, a brand new public space and major exhibition venue has opened in central London.
Wellcome Collections provides a new and powerful approach to engaging the public with medical science and art, offering two permanent exhibitions, one temporary exhibition space, a library, bookshop and café.
The two new permanent exhibition spaces, Medicine Man and Medicine Now, have been design by Gitta Gschwendtner with exhibition graphics
- Tubular installation forms backdrop for …Issey Miyake menswear campaign
- La Cura by Studio Toogood at MOST
- Boundary lights by Faudet-Harrison for S…CP
- Zigzag by ISSSStudio and deSc
- Established & Sons and Venini
- Future Self by rAndom International, Way…ne McGregor and Max Richter
- Pecha Kucha at Clerkenwell Design Week o…n Thursday 24 May
- The Magic Collection by Front
- Ceramic radio by Studio Lama
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories