Medicine Now, shown here, follows the the story of medicine from 1936 - the year Henry Wellcome, founder of medical research charity the Wellcome Trust, died - to now.
Exhibition graphics are by Kerr|Noble.
Below is a brief press release from the Wellcome Collection:
Medicine Man & Medicine Now
On the 22nd of June Wellcome Collection, a brand new public space and major exhibition venue has opened in central London.
Wellcome Collections provides a new and powerful approach to engaging the public with medical science and art, offering two permanent exhibitions, one temporary exhibition space, a library, bookshop and café.
The two new permanent exhibition spaces, Medicine Man and Medicine Now, have been design by Gitta Gschwendtner with exhibition graphics
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Sivan Royz
- Stian Korntved Ruud is hand carving a wo…oden spoon every day for a year
- WikiGlasses by Lynton Pepper
- Orishiki Spectacle Case by Naoki Kawamot…o
- Ready Made Curtain by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec
- Chulha by Philips Design
- Interview with Jaime Hayón
- Food and Design videos: Public Pie
- Silicone Duo by Kitmen Keung
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories