Rove, the website of art dealer Kenny Schachter, presents new images of the Z.Car concept vehicle he commissioned from architect Zaha Hadid.
The images include renderings of the vehicle and photos of the prototype being manufactured.
A prototype of the three-wheeled vehicle is currently on display at the Design Museum in London as part of the Zaha Hadid - Architecture and Design exhibition.
See photos of the car at the show on our Zaha Hadid blog.
- Yud Yud by Davidclovers and C.E.B. Reas
- Bouquet by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Jaime Hayón's collection for Galerie Kr…eo includes a mirror shaped like a table-tennis bat
- Daphne by 24° Studio
- Comme des Garçons swaddles models in fa…bric cocoons for Autumn Winter 2015
- Irish studios collaborate on designs for… Milan exhibition
- Wireless router vase by STC
- aTable by Beatus Kopp
- "Industry itself needs to be saved" - Jo…ep van Lieshout
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories