Rove, the website of art dealer Kenny Schachter, presents new images of the Z.Car concept vehicle he commissioned from architect Zaha Hadid.
The images include renderings of the vehicle and photos of the prototype being manufactured.
A prototype of the three-wheeled vehicle is currently on display at the Design Museum in London as part of the Zaha Hadid - Architecture and Design exhibition.
See photos of the car at the show on our Zaha Hadid blog.
- Sleepy Chair by Daisuke Motogi Architect…ure
- Neri Oxman creates wearable 3D-printed s…tructures for interplanetary voyages
- Podcast interview: Deyan Sudjic
- Plastic bottles woven with wicker form C…himbarongo shades for PET Lamps project
- KAPKAR / BB-N34 by Frank Havermans
- Algorithmic publishing project FOMO expl…ores the "unexpected consequences of technology"
- Journey to Space capsule for space touri…sts by Priestmangoode
- Split Chair by Daniel Lorch
- Homage to Karl by Patrycja Domanska and …Felix Gieselmann
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories