Rove, the website of art dealer Kenny Schachter, presents new images of the Z.Car concept vehicle he commissioned from architect Zaha Hadid.
The images include renderings of the vehicle and photos of the prototype being manufactured.
A prototype of the three-wheeled vehicle is currently on display at the Design Museum in London as part of the Zaha Hadid - Architecture and Design exhibition.
See photos of the car at the show on our Zaha Hadid blog.
- MQ10 by Urbanscreen
- Bone Chair by Julien de Smedt Architects
- Luca Nichetto launches eponymous design …brand with 11 products
- Stripes and Peignes by Philippe Nigro fo…r Ligne Roset
- Car on a Stick by Ross Lovegrove
- Untreated brass creates contrast in Dani…el Schofield's Tarnish tableware collection
- Spring Table by Tb & Ajakay
- Zephyr Sofa by Zaha Hadid for Cassina Co…ntract
- More images of Fukasawa's Ideal House
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories