Rove, the website of art dealer Kenny Schachter, presents new images of the Z.Car concept vehicle he commissioned from architect Zaha Hadid.
The images include renderings of the vehicle and photos of the prototype being manufactured.
A prototype of the three-wheeled vehicle is currently on display at the Design Museum in London as part of the Zaha Hadid - Architecture and Design exhibition.
See photos of the car at the show on our Zaha Hadid blog.
- Paralympic design: adaptive sailing equi…pment
- Alec Issigonis "would be happy that MINI… is alive and kicking" says BMW design chief
- Primary Cabinet by Peter Jakubik
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials: aerial …installations curated by Dezeen
- Tom Dixon to give away 1,000 lights
- André Fu creates "modern Asian" install…ation for COS presentation in Hong Kong
- Designed in Hackney: TN29 by Le Gun and …Tracey Neuls
- Eye Candy by Eye Candy Can
- 3D-printed jewellery by Maria Jennifer C…arew clips onto garments
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories