Swarovski Crystal Palace video diary day 4: Future Systems and Ross Lovegrove feature in today's video diary of the London Design Festival, filmed by Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs. <<Watch the movie>>
The movie features the Size + Matter installation (top image) by designed by Future Systems' Amanda Levete and the London Design Embassy (above) designed by Lovegrove, both of which are at the Royal Festival Hall in London.
Fairs is making a movie a day during the festival.
Films in the series:
Day 1: Moritz Waldemeyer and Nadja Swarovksi
Day 2: Tom Dixon's lighting installation in Trafalgar Square
Day 3: Zaha Hadid's Urban Nebula installation
Day 4: Future Systems and Ross Lovegrove
Day 5: Trash Luxe at Liberty
Day 6: Hulger and SHOWstudio
Day 7: Maarten Baas, Design Museum, Lomography project
Day 8: 100% Design, Jamie Hayon, Matthew Hilton, Libby Sellers
Day 9: designersblock, Tent London
- O10 by Guillaume Delvigne
- Il Treno by Tjep.
- Escapism by Daniel Widrig, Iris van Herp…en and .MGX by Materialise
- Frederik Roijé at TuttoBene
- Trio stool by Mile
- Lamp made from model glider materials by… Studio Daniel for Odesi
- Olivier van Herpt 3D-prints functional c…eramic objects
- Potential Energy by Whatswhat Collective
- F-Type by Jaguar
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories