Here is a short description from Fenhann's website:
Lamps in Oregon pine
The minimalist design comes from geometry. Rasmus Fenhann is using the old polyhedral shapes in a new way.
The 6 lamps are made by equilateral polygons, which make the lamps simple, poetic and functional: the light is allowed to spread to all sides, and the handmade paper gives a soft and pleasant light.
- Bifurcations by Robert Stadler
- Past Memories by Valentin Loellmann
- Pivot by Shay Alkalay
- Blossom suspension lights by Hella Jonge…rius
- Malva by Ett la Benn
- Dezeen Platform: Denis Guidone
- Tech firm proposes using OLED screens to… make aircraft cabins appear see-through
- World Carpets by Marcel Wanders
- Bell-orgel by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories