Here is a short description from Fenhann's website:
Lamps in Oregon pine
The minimalist design comes from geometry. Rasmus Fenhann is using the old polyhedral shapes in a new way.
The 6 lamps are made by equilateral polygons, which make the lamps simple, poetic and functional: the light is allowed to spread to all sides, and the handmade paper gives a soft and pleasant light.
- String Lights by Michael Anastassiades f…or Flos
- Grandmateria at Gallery Libby Sellers 2
- UNA wine bottles by Cibicworkshop
- Water-catching device wins Arup competit…ion
- Dark Side of the Moon by Martin Mostböc…k for Vorwerk
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Craig G…reen
- Shoes by Tracey Neuls and Tord Boontje f…or Selfridges
- Paper side table and screen by Studio Jo…b for Moooi
- Austrians protest government spending wi…th concrete model city
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories