Here is a short description from Fenhann's website:
Lamps in Oregon pine
The minimalist design comes from geometry. Rasmus Fenhann is using the old polyhedral shapes in a new way.
The 6 lamps are made by equilateral polygons, which make the lamps simple, poetic and functional: the light is allowed to spread to all sides, and the handmade paper gives a soft and pleasant light.
- Soft Rocker by Committee for SCP
- Rio Cinema by 1:2:3 and Kristoffer Sundi…n
- David Bowie is at the V&A
- Illuminant by Kristín Birna Bjarnadótt…ir
- Dezeen archive: flat-pack furniture
- Takaya incorporates taxidermy into botan…ical headdresses
- Workstead bolts together metal rods to f…orm lighting for Another Country
- Home Away Dual Time Alarm Clock by Kit M…en
- Benjamin Hubert experiments with glass b…lowing to create Beacon lamps
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories