Here is a short description from Fenhann's website:
Lamps in Oregon pine
The minimalist design comes from geometry. Rasmus Fenhann is using the old polyhedral shapes in a new way.
The 6 lamps are made by equilateral polygons, which make the lamps simple, poetic and functional: the light is allowed to spread to all sides, and the handmade paper gives a soft and pleasant light.
- King and Queen Chair by Jeong Yong
- Design Museum Collection App: kitchenwar…e
- Chorong lamp by Joongho Choi
- The SOL Dome by Loop.pH
- The Sequence by Arne Quinze
- Dezeen archive: outdoor furniture
- Giambattista Valli shows haute-couture c…ollection in Paris
- My Way talks: unfold
- Behind the scenes with Dominic Wilcox ma…king his "stained-glass driverless car"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories