Here is a short description from Fenhann's website:
Lamps in Oregon pine
The minimalist design comes from geometry. Rasmus Fenhann is using the old polyhedral shapes in a new way.
The 6 lamps are made by equilateral polygons, which make the lamps simple, poetic and functional: the light is allowed to spread to all sides, and the handmade paper gives a soft and pleasant light.
- Tsunagu by Kengo Kuma
- "We're bringing cutting-edge research in…to the public sphere" - Loop.pH
- Neck Frame by Andrew McConnell could be …worn like "a structural second skin"
- Dandelight by Drift
- King and Queen Chair by Jeong Yong
- Chunky stitches pattern Bandas rugs and …furniture by Patricia Urquiola
- Front designs Tetris storage system made… of stacking blocks
- Dezeen Screen: VUE watch by Yves Behar
- Bottleware by Nendo for Coca-Cola
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories