Loremo, which stands for Low Resistance Mobile, aims to reduce vehicle weight and wind resistance to an absolute minimum, thereby creating an economical and environmentally friendly car.
Loremo claim the vehicle can travel 50km per litre of fuel. Production is due to begin in 2009.
- Habitat Machines by David Trautrimas
- Y Chair by Tom Dixon
- Gudpaka Lamp by Great Things to People
- November chair by Veryday
- One engine fits all in Re-do Studio's Bi…o 50 project
- Asimov's First Law scales by Alice Wang
- Confession by Nick Ross
- RAWtation by Adi Zaffran Weisler
- Double Dutch curated by Jane Withers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories