Loremo, which stands for Low Resistance Mobile, aims to reduce vehicle weight and wind resistance to an absolute minimum, thereby creating an economical and environmentally friendly car.
Loremo claim the vehicle can travel 50km per litre of fuel. Production is due to begin in 2009.
- History Chess by Boym Partners
- Litracon light-transmitting concrete
- Living Food by Minsu Kim
- A Bit of Rough by Tom Dixon
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Tomo…ko Azumi
- Windoil by Dave Hakkens
- Black Box by Marc Newson for Dom Pérign…on
- Fiona Paxton at The Temporium
- London Lashes by Paperself at Dezeen Sup…er Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories