Loremo, which stands for Low Resistance Mobile, aims to reduce vehicle weight and wind resistance to an absolute minimum, thereby creating an economical and environmentally friendly car.
Loremo claim the vehicle can travel 50km per litre of fuel. Production is due to begin in 2009.
- Vote for your favourite design in the Bo…mbay Sapphire Designer Glass Competition
- Story Vases by Front
- Tripod installation by LIKEarchitects is… all stairs and balconies
- London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games… posters
- Etre Touchy by Etre
- American Chateau: Room One by Jaime HayÃ…³n and Nienke Klunder
- Faceture by Phil Cuttance
- Up to 25% off in the Dezeen Watch Store …winter sale
- OMA designs installation for the launch …of furniture collection by Maarten van Severen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories