Loremo, which stands for Low Resistance Mobile, aims to reduce vehicle weight and wind resistance to an absolute minimum, thereby creating an economical and environmentally friendly car.
Loremo claim the vehicle can travel 50km per litre of fuel. Production is due to begin in 2009.
- Dumbo by Tomek Rygalik for Moroso
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen concep…t for Caesarstone
- Evolution by Nacho Carbonell
- Ron Arad: No Discipline at MOMA
- DTILE by Peter van der Jagt, Erik Jan Kw…akkel and Arnout Visser
- Massimo Uberti sculpts neon tubes into a… room for Bentley
- Yusuke Seki showcases fragile hemp texti…les across banks of metal rods
- Arne Quinze at Galerie Pierre Bergé & A…ssociés
- Ice Moon by Doshi Levien for Häagen-Daz…s
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories