Loremo, which stands for Low Resistance Mobile, aims to reduce vehicle weight and wind resistance to an absolute minimum, thereby creating an economical and environmentally friendly car.
Loremo claim the vehicle can travel 50km per litre of fuel. Production is due to begin in 2009.
- Furniture by Postfossil
- Design Museum Collection App: chairs
- Icelandic landscapes influence pair of t…ables by Thorunn Hannesdottir
- Design Talks at Design Miami/Basel trans…cripts
- Olympic Logo a Day by Sarah Hyndman
- 100% by Ross Lovegrove for Danese
- Paolo Ulian and Moreno Ratti shape marbl…e vase with a hammer
- BMW i Pedelec Concept
- Leaf Tie Cable Organisers by Lufdesign
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories