Loremo, which stands for Low Resistance Mobile, aims to reduce vehicle weight and wind resistance to an absolute minimum, thereby creating an economical and environmentally friendly car.
Loremo claim the vehicle can travel 50km per litre of fuel. Production is due to begin in 2009.
- Special feature: design by celebrities
- Simple by Philippe Malouin
- Swing by Moradavaga
- Martin Azua's Trees and Rocks table co…ntrasts wood with marble
- Rooftop fish and chip shop by Somethin…g & Son is (slowly) growing its own produce
- Bouquet by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Vibrating kGoal activity tracker monit…ors vaginal exercises
- RCA Fashion 2013 collection by Xiao Li
- Hayo Gebauer's Moiré Mirror rotates t…o reveal changing patterns
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories